Sugar pancake wraps filled with grapes, strawberry and banana slices

Mark currently had his phone between his shoulder and his ear as he arranged the packets of noodles on the rack as Amara watched him.

The girl had never seen Mark like this.  Tearing the kitchen, rearranging everything that she thought she had arranged.

He washed his hands again. The third time in a span of twenty minutes. His fingers were shaking. Amara knew she should call her madam. Like the woman had warned her.

Mark had noticed the girl staring at him. But he was on the phone and so he wasn't going to yell at her while he was on the phone.

"Rahmat is pregnant again" Richard said over the phone.

"You beast" Mark exclaimed. "How long? Has it even been two months since you were here? "

"Its about six weeks."

"Did you guys fuck on my bed? In my house?"

"Maybe?"

"Fuck you" Mark exclaimed, "I did not need to know that"

"Why did you ask?" Richard chuckled.

"Anyway, why don't you sound excited about it?" Mark asked noticing the hesitant tone of Richard's words.

"I...  Well...  Rahmat is a bit sad. And mad at me"

"Why? What did you do?" Mark said moving his attention to the fridge.
There he found Sugar's pancake wraps. With frozen fruits filling.
He grabbed it and headed for the microwave.

"Nothing. I told the doctor she was pregnant. And the doctor advised bed rest. That's all"

"And she's mad at you because?" Mark asked turning on the microwave.

"She has to be fussed over by a doctor every other week. And stop her work too"

"Right. That would make her mad. She loves her job" Mark said grabbing the plate from the microwave. He hadn't let the food heat for more than thirty seconds. He didn't have that patience. He was tapping his foot nervously against the stool he was now seated on.

"Buddy, you okay?"

"Yeah. I am.  Fuck you" Mark said

"Mark... "Richard warned.

"What's are you going to do punch me through the phone?"

"Buddy... Sugar's thing is this weekend. You can't mess this up for her. You know how bad that would make her feel"

Mark finally sighed. It reminded him of when he and Richard would wrestle and Richard would finally have him in a position that would cause him to give up. On all of his poise and pretence and fake training and tap out.

That's how he felt right now. Tapped out. He was tapping out. He sighed again.
"I don't know. I'm taking the meds. It's been helping. But since yesterday, I just can't. I can't explain it. It's like it's coming. It's coming for me and I hope it's not this weekend. I hope not. I do not want to ruin this weekend for her. Fuck!  Fuck!"

"Calm down. Calm down.  Just... Tell Sheila okay. Better yet. I'll tell her myself. Let the doctor see you. She might need to increase your dosage a little bit. But that's fine"

Mark wiped his eyes as he bit into the pancake wrap. Grapes and berries, some caramelized banna slices and a blob of jam falling out onto the plate. A bit cold. He mused as he licked the jam and picked up the fallen fruit and put in his mouth.

A little cold but good.

Amazing

"Why did you call me anyways? Asides to tell me that your sperm works?" Mark asked Richard.