Pepper Soup and Chocolate fries to say Amen-Part 1

"You know what you guys... if you ever put me in a position like this I'm killing you guys. Both of you." Sheila yelled as she paced the hospital corridors.

She wasn't talking to anyone in particular.  How would she be?
The floor she was currently on was empty and Rahmat was on the operating table. Richard was in there, they had let him in because Rahmat wouldn't get the surgery if they hadn't.

It was a little after ten pm. For some reason,  Rahmat's doctor had decided to start her surgery late at night.
Rahmat knowing the day for her baby's birth was nerve wracking alone. To add this until of her plate...? Sheila groaned as her fast walk glided into a jog.

Rahmat had decided she'd not have her baby born into the world without her nails done. She had been placed on bed rest, so Richard wouldn't let her leave the house, so he called her nail artist to the house instead. It took this man three hours to get there and another two hours to finish Rahmat's full set; now here Sheila was stressed out of her mind, running on the OR floor of the maternity wing of this hospital.  Rahmat's parents were stuck on the way, a trailer had decided that the best place to fall was right in front of the intersection that led to their home.
Richard's parents were in the waiting room with her, Mark and Sugar and all was well... until Sugar's baby decided it ws best to come three and a half weeks early.

Now Sheila had to tell Richard, because the baby was coming, the doctor wasn't trying to stop it.

"I need to speak to Richard" she said

"You can't go in there" the nurse said

"Well how do I speak to him then?" Sheila frowned. She wasn't in the mood for this nonsense.  She was stressed.

"You can send a message here, we'll get it to him"

"Okay. okay" Sheila nodded, " Sugar has gone into labour,  so they're moving us to the delivery wing, your mom will still be on this floor though"

Sheila nodded as the nurse wrote down the message and she jogged back to the waiting room.

"Okay... where is her wheel chair?" The doctor in the room was yelling.

I don't need a wheelchair Sugar wanted to say but who was she kidding, she was a pregnant woman with one leg, bring the damn wheelchair.

A nurse wheeled her to another part of the hospital, with Sheila and Mark following closely behind.

"You are not read yet... " the doctor told her one she had changed into a hospital gown as Mark helped her settle on the bed they had provided for her.

"How many minutes apart are your contractions?"
"Ten" Sugar said and Mark nodded, "About ten"

"We're going to be here a while. Would you like an epidural?" She asked Sugar

"Heck yeah. Inject me with every thing you have" Sugar said and the people in the room chuckled, "No one should say I'm lazy... I know pain, I've had phantom pain but there's no way to prevent phantom pain but there's a way to prevent this one. Speaking of which, baby..."

"Huh?" Mark hummed

"Take off my leg, please" Mark hummed popping a couple of M&M's into his mouth. He crouched down to unfasten the prosthetic. It was something he had been doing quite often with Sugar being pregnant and unable to reach downwards.

"You know you can't eat, right Sugar? " her doctor said

"I know"

"I'll be back to check on you" the doctor said closing the door. Right after, their maid walked in with Sugar's half packed hospital bag.