Day - Who cares?

I hate my life.

That was the only thought bouncing around in my head.

Seriously, I couldn't imagine how I lived it this long. It was so boring, tiring.

Wake up, get ready, go to class, go to lab, teach those freshmen, correct their papers, come home, study, eat and sleep.

Yes, I took back my TA position. I wanted to be a spinning wheel that never stopped. That was how I managed college.

Home was hell. Once I read somewhere that hell wasn't the same for everyone.

My hell was the dead quiet kitchen, empty couch.

Missing him didn't surprise me, the magnitude of it, did. I used to love being alone. That was the reason I never thought of getting a housemate. At heart, I was a loner. When I had rented this house, I had been excited to finally have a place of my own, where I didn't have to share anything. Academy hostel and dorm rooms had made me crave for my privacy.

I had thoroughly enjoyed living here alone, until Trev. I had a million complaints about him as a housemate but none withheld against the new sense of home he gifted me.

Sure, this place was already a home when he had joined. I had acquired various personal items over the years that littered the house, holding precious memories. The lake view pictures on the walls of the living room which I bought with my first paycheck, the clinging clanging wind chime on the front patio that I had fallen in love with at first sight in an antique store-they were all marking this place as mine.

I'd miss my place whenever I visited my parents and felt a peace of mind when I came back to my bed. This was home. I still had plans to buy this house if I got my residency here. So, no, Trev didn't make this house a home. He made me realize what more a home could have.

Another person to share it all.

A vibrant person who changed the place upside down and inside out and still had me asking for more. Trev gave me a taste of life I didn't know existed.

I could still be a loner sitting on this couch daydreaming, with him right next to me silently reading. He wouldn't question why I sat there without doing anything. He wouldn't pester me to do something. He would just let me be.

It was easier to be myself around him. Also, it was the easiest thing to let him into my personal space. It might be partly because I was deeply in love with him. It could be also because he was Trev. He would get what he wanted.

Unsurprisingly I was fine with that. I was more than fine.

If only there wasn't sex, it would have all been simple. Why did I make this all a mess with my dick? If I had been a heterosexual, it wouldn't have come to this.

He would have seen me with a girl instead of Mitch, I would have apologized up and down, he would have forgiven me and we would have lived together happily as friends.

But that was not the happily ever after I was dreaming about. My happily ever after contained a couple theme. Kissing, cuddling, fighting, angry sex, make up sex, wake me up sex, good night sex, sex, sex and some more sex.

So yeah, I hate my life.

If I had born to different parents or my parents were not morally uptight humans who instilled all their principles in me, it would have been all different. I would have already had sex with Trev. His age wouldn't have mattered, heck, his sexuality wouldn't have mattered. He could be as straight as an iron rod and I would still have made him moan for more. But no, I had to have good people for parents and very strict ideals for morals and a conscience that could kill me in sleep. And let us not forget the my excessive sexual drive.