Day - New 1

"Don't act like a child, Jake. Get up." Trev's voice was laced with amusement as he shook me.

"Noo. Let me die in peace." I still couldn't believe he had exposed me this cruelly. I had doodled on that slip of a paper a few months back when I was feeling rather melancholy. To use it as a proof was a backhanded attack.

I had refused his attempts to talk last night. I planned to do the same for the remainder of my pathetic life.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have read it. Get up. You wallowed the whole of last night. Aren't you hungry? I made grilled cheese. Come on." He pried me out from the mound of blankets I was living under.

"You were snooping." I said sitting up. I must cling to the betrayal and not the embarrassment that he now knew of my shameless desire.

He placed the plate on my lap. "It was an accident. Did you brush?"

I lifted the sandwich and took a cheesy, crunchy bite, when I finished swallowing, I replied. "Oops, accident."

I had brushed when I woke up, he didn't have to know that.

He rolled his eyes, chuckling. "A child's move, Jake. Honestly though, I was looking for an unused notebook. It was just there."

"When?"

He avoided looking at my face. "I can't remember."

"Trev."

"You're already embarrassed enough."

My stomach rolled at the implication. "Fuck. For how long have you known my secrets?"

"Around two months?"

"Oh my fucking hell! You...you..." I moved the plate to the side table, ready to get up. He knew for so long. For so fucking long. Did he know when we danced? Was that why he had smiled? Had he been enjoying his knowledge and silently making fun of me?

"Jake. Just get over it."

I glared at him. "You would say that. It's not—–"

He kissed me. He tasted like apple and cheese and surprise.

"Oh fuck. Stop." I placed my palms firmly on his chest and gently pushed him.

For all his superior knowledge of the language, he didn't understand my words. His lips simply moved to my throat, kissing me there.

I had to close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing. "Trev, we can't." I reminded him.

He ignored and lapped at my bobbing throat with a hunger of a starved dog.

"Trev." My hands moved down his front, over the soft material of his shirt that slid between my fingers creating a sensual pleasure.

Before I knew it, I had pulled him into my lap.

"Oh. That's much better." He sighed and placed his arms on my shoulders, "you were saying?" He asked, smirking down at me.

His hip bones were right there, under the thin material of his night pants. My hands traced them with fascination.

"My heart can't take this, Trev." I said, trying to collect my scrambled thoughts. There was a reason why he shouldn't be on my lap. Why I shouldn't stare at his saliva coated lips, why my hands should stop their massaging.

But fuck, I couldn't remember.

"It's doing great, Jakey." His fingers plunged into my hair at the nape of my neck, tilting my head up.

Whenever he used that nickname, I lost a little of myself to him. This time though, it was combined with his caress.

I was a goner. But still I tried, "Trev, we––"