Chapter 6

The night went by rather quickly. (Y/N) woke up with a happy smile, seeming to forget about the eyes she had seen right before falling asleep.

She lazily got out of bed, deciding to shower and fix her hair to make up for forgetting about it yesterday. She grabbed a fresh outfit, which was a pair of capri pants and a thick white sweater, and fresh undergarments before heading to the small bathroom.

After about fifteen minutes of off key humming and singing, (Y/N) stepped out of the bathroom feeling fresh and ready for the day.

While getting ready, her mind started to wander. Bob Gray.. He was such a sweetheart. A real cutie. She hoped to be able to explore more of Derry with him. She was already growing attached to him.

After fixing her hair and putting on a bit of makeup, (Y/N) grabbed her purse and phone, heading out of her room and down the stairs. She got to the doors of the hotel and stepped outside, letting the crisp air envelope her. It felt heavenly.

She walked down the sidewalk, towards one of the older cafes, to get something to eat. Perhaps she'd run into Bob. She blushed at the thought. (Y/N) soon stopped when she heard a familiar voice.

She looked up ahead to see Bob and a few other people. Two girls and a guy. he seemed.. Annoyed..? Maybe he didn't really like other people..? Or maybe they had bad blood? (Y/N) shrugged, walking towards them to say hi to her adorable crush.

He noticed her, and smiled as she approached them. The other three seemed confused, but didn't say much, just a goodbye as they walked away.

"(Y/N)!" he exclaimed in a tone that sounded a bit too excited. She blushed, waving shyly as he enveloped her in a hug. Her blush immediately became worse as she struggled to hug back, surprised and flustered all at once.

Bob soon let go of her, still smiling. "What, you've never been greeted with a hug before?" he asked, tilting his head a bit. (Y/N) muttered something, then looked around. "Come on, let's just go! I have a lot of things that we should do today." she said, quickly walking ahead of him while trying to calm her blush. He laughed, following her.

Their chemistry was utterly adorable. Everyone they past by thought they were dating. It wasn't even that much of a stretch, either. By the way the two acted, they could have been dating. Holding hands, hugging, giggling together and telling jokes. However, they never kissed.

The day went by in a flash. (Y/N) felt so happy and giddy, like some sort of teenage girl. Before she knew it, they were walking back to her hotel together. She had won a ton of prizes from the fair, and had a cute red balloon painted on her cheek from one of the face painting booths. Bob thought it was just so cute.

They stood in front of the hotel, still giggling quietly from their adventurous day, holding hands. Neither of them wanted to let go first. Perhaps they didn't have to..?

"H-Hey! Maybe you could come and hang out in the hotel room for a little while..?" (Y/N) suddenly asked, blushing slightly as she looked towards him. Bob nodded, looking towards her as well.

She smiled, leading him into the building. Her heart fluttered as he pulled her a bit closer. She tried to ignore how much she was blushing.

Soon, they were sitting on her bed in her hotel room, talking about their day. Bob was laying sprawled across the bed, while (Y/N) sat next to him with a dreamy little smile. He suddenly sat up and moved a little closer to her, taking her hands in his.

"(Y/N), may I ask you something?" he asked, leaning closer to her, his warm breath ghosting over her. She blushed, seeming confused as she nodded. "Yes..?"

"Oh (Y/N).." he said breathlessly, suddenly blushing like mad. "Please let me hold you.." His voice sounded needy and pleading. There was no lust in his eyes, only a needy sort of affectionate glow in those beautiful blue orbs of his.

(Y/N) slowly nodded, gasping as he hugged her tightly. He let out a soft gasp/moan sound as he did, pressing her against the wall while leaning into her. She felt her face heating up even more and sighed, started to play with his hair.

Everything just felt natural. He snuggled against her neck, making (Y/N) feel so warm and cuddly. It truly felt so lovely and affectionate.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, he pulled away and looked towards her. She stared at him, a blushing mess. He suddenly cupped her cheeks, leaning closer to her again.

"Oh, (Y/N).." he moaned, before kissing her tenderly.