Chapter 8

AAAAAAAAAAA

-----------------------------------

Silence. The room was totally silent.

Bob laid there on the floor, stunned and confused. "What was that? Was it something I said?" he asked, staring at (Y/N) with a hurt expression.

(Y/N) stared at him. His eyes were back to blue.. Must've just been seeing things..

"I'm sorry, just freaked out.. Um, come on." She patted the spot next to her. "We can talk until I fall asleep.. Then, if you want, maybe you could stay with me..?" She seemed anxious, smiling shyly. He giggled at the offer and sat next to her again.

Time seemed to fly by as they talked about their day again, giggling and laughing before eventually falling asleep.

(Y/N) had weird dreams, but they weren't scary.. Just weird.

Once she woke up, she smiled at the realization that Bob was still there, cuddling her from behind. She soon realized that something was very, very wrong. A white gloved hand was draped over the side of her body.

A confused expression crossed her features as she started to move away. She sat up and looked towards the person who had been spooning her all night. Her eyes went wide as she screeched in disbelief, falling off the bed in the process.

Overnight, her adorable boyfriend had transformed into.. Well.. An adorable clown. he was currently laying on his side, drooling on one of the pillows. How the heck did he manage to sleep through the scream?

(Y/N) stared at him, breathing heavily. "Jesus, how the hell did this happen? Is this a dream?" She pinched herself and flinched in pain. No, not a dream. He started to wake up,probably from the lack of body heat.His eyes fluttered open. They were still a beautiful shade of blue..

"(Y/N)..?" he asked softly, his voice raspy and low. She pressed herself against the wall, staring at him in disbelief. She took in everything about him. The new outfit, his fluffy ginger hair, the red and white makeup and sharp vampire like teeth.

"What the fuck..?" she whispered. What kind of sick, twisted illusion is this?