Chapter 9

Silence.

They stared at each other in confusion. (Y/N) started to grow apprehensive,  edging away from him while he watched with a confused and hurt expression.

"What happened to you? Am I having a nightmare?" she asked softly, eyeing him suspiciously. He was still every bit as adorable as before, but a lot more creepy as well. He seemed confused, tilting his head, the bells on his outfit jingling softly.

"What do you mean?" he asked, watching her with those icy blue eyes of his. Her expression changed slightly, a mixture of terror and anger. "Look at yourself!" she said, trying to sound somewhat intimidating.

He sat there for a moment, glancing down before looking back up at her with a smile. "Oops!" was all he said, before giggling like an idiot. (Y/N) stared at him, her eyes wide. Now what? This isn't a dream? I don't like this.. This is weird.. And scary..

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, just hoping it would go away and she'd wake up. After a few moments, she opened her eyes, only to see that he was towering over her now, pushing her up against the wall.

(Y/N) let out a soft scream, closing her eyes again while trying her best and cover her face. He giggled, both of his hands rested against the wall at either side of her, trapping her there. He was like a high school bully. Quite intimidating now.

Soon, she opened her eyes again only to see he was still there. She screamed again, making him laugh with in pure malice. "Oh, (Y/N)~" he purred, finding her terror tantalizing and almost orgasmic. "My precious sweet cake.. How I missed you~"

She froze, her eyes going wide. And with that, memories came flooding back. That horrifying night, the running away, the terrible sewers, the nicknames, the abuse, the fear..

"Did you miss me? I bet you did!" He sounded so giddy and happy, watching her expression change to one of horror. "No!" she managed to choke out, tears forming in her eyes. "No, this isn't real! You're not real! You were just a nightmare!"

He stared at her, before frowning. "A nightmare? That's all I am?" he asked, sounding hurt.

"Yes! I nightmare!"