Chapter 7

-WARNING-

This chapter contains...

Slow, sweet lovin', change in POV, and a possible plot twist(?). Anyway, enjoy, sinners-

----------------------------------------------

You were shocked, but not too shocked to kiss back. Bob soon was hovering over you, his hands placed at either side of her head while your hands were tangled in his now messy hair.

He soon pulled away for air, seeming flustered. You stared at him, bewildered and confused. He put his hands to his face, blushing madly. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry!" he squeaked, moving away from you. There was a certain glint in his eyes now. Not lust, nor affection. More of a needy, pleading sort of thing.

"I'm sorry.."he repeatedly said, hugging himself as he turned away from you. You stared at him, unable to figure out what was happening, before you were struck with a sudden want. You stared at him longingly. Your face began to heat up as your mind went rampant with dirty, sinful thoughts. You wanted to hear him moan, play with his hair again and listen to him plead and beg for the thing he wanted and needed from you.

"Shh, it's ok.." you whispered, hugging him from behind. "No it's not! You just looked so beautiful and adorable and.. I couldn't help myself.." he trailed off, letting out a soft moan as you gently rubbed his hips.

"Hey, it's ok, it really is." you reassured him as he turned to face you. He seemed so needy, making you feel just as heated as him. He took deep breaths, willing himself to stay calm. "Oh, sweet cake, please.." he whimpered, pulling you onto his lap, struggling not to moan as you rubbed against the now obvious tent in his pants. "Please, please let me.." he trailed off, blushing madly.

"Fuck me..?" you finished, biting your lip while glancing away. "No, no, it's more.. Make love with you..?" He laughed nervously, groaning as you shifted on his lap.

"Oh, um.. Yes.. Please." You nodded, wrapping your arms around his neck and pressing yourself against his chest. He whimpered as he kissed you again, this time with such passion and affection that it nearly gave you a mini heart attack.

You kissed back, running your fingers through his hair while closing your eyes. You shivered slightly as his hands trailed up and down your body, before he started to tug at your pants, pushing you onto the bed as he gently pulled them off and tossed them to the side, yanking your panties off afterwards.

You blushed madly, holding back moans as he undid his pants and boxers, pulling them down just enough for his member to poke out. He was a big bigger than other guys you'd done this with before. You squeaked as he pulled you close again, holding you just above the head of his dick. He was already dripping precum.

"Are you sure..?" he whispered. You nodded, gasping as he lowered you down into his throbbing member. A pleasant groan escaped him as your walls wrapped tightly around him. He cursed softly under his breath, drool dripping from his plump bottom lip. He thrusted up into you after a few moments, causing you to moan out weakly.

He soon started to move in and out, leaning down and trailing soft kissing down your neck. It felt so amazing. Slow and gentle, filled with love and affection..

You moaned softly with each thrust, letting him cover your neck in light marks. He seemed to be holding back moans, occasionally letting out a soft noise. He soon started to moan your name, his member twitching inside of you. You felt him hit your little sweet spot, causing you to moan noticeably louder.

He whispered your name, gently moving you up and down a bit faster, hitting your g-spot almost every time he pushed you back down. You moaned his name desperately, feeling him throb inside of you as he kissed you sweetly.

You felt yourself getting close to your climax, causing your walls to tighten around his member ever so slightly. You whimpered softly when he broke away from the kiss. He moaned out your name as you suddenly released onto his member, feeling liquid drip down your thighs.

He climaxed soon after you, giving you a warm feeling inside. It's alright, you won't be getting pregnant because plot reasons-

He moaned softly as he leaned his forehead against yours. You stayed like this for a bit, blushing madly, enjoying being so close to him. You still felt surprised and dazed. He was so lovely and sweet..

You soon pulled away and got up to go get changed into something else. You put on a nice, oversized t-shirt and a new pair of underwear, before turning back to see him laying on your bed, just as dazed as you. You went and sat down next to him. He laid his head in your lap, not wanting to move away.

"That was amazing.." he whispered, giggling softly. You nodded, still blushing.

You glanced away, but you could feel him staring up at you. When you looked back down, his eyes had changed. They were more amber colored now, glowing ever so slightly. It scared you, and you screamed slightly and instinctively pushed him away.

"What was that for, sweet cake?"