You're An Idiot

(Jason Todd x Reader)

Summary: Jason's rescue mission turned into him also getting kidnapped

Requested: yes, by a miraculous anon

Request: Prompts 1, 2, & 3 with Tim and/or Jason

Prompts: 1. "Kidnapped?" 2. "So we're stuck in an elevator?" 3. "I can't believe we're handcuffed together"

Warning/s: curse words

________________________________________________________________________________

"Kidnapped?" Jason asked, "What do you mean kidnapped?" His adoptive father sighed before explaining how you've been kidnapped, you, (y/n) (l/n) the Wayne's family friend and possibly one of the favourite friends.

Jason, instead of waiting for everyone else, marched out of the Batcave and went to look for you. Which didn't end okay, seeing how he was easily captured without a plan but he did manage to end a couple of assholes.

"You're an idiot, you know that, right?" You told the oh so famous Red Hood. At this moment both of you were led somewhere but seeing as you got bags over your heads you had no idea where you were going. You felt metal around your wrists and heard a clicking noise. Then were showed inside something and heard a ding before it started moving and stopped after a while.

"So we're stuck in an elevator?" Jason asked and you responded with a slight hum in agreement. "I can't believe we're handcuffed together." You puffed out, getting extremely angry. "I can't believe you Jay! You march in here without a plan!"

"Hey! I had a great plan!"

"Oh? And what was your plan then?!"

"March in, shot a couple of fuckers and get you out."

"That's an awful plan!"

"Hey, that was a great plan!"

You two struggled a bit longer but the handcuffs wouldn't budge, "So, how did you get kidnapped in the first place?" What was he doing? Did he actually try to make small talk right now? You snorted at the thought but still answered, "I was walking back home an-"

"Oh let me guess, in the middle of the night."

"No it was actually middle of the day." You state in a 'mater of act' way, "But anyway, thy took me saying how the Wayne's will pay a huge amount of money for me." You scoffed at the thought, these criminals think they're so slick. Bitch please.

"So what are we supposed to do now?" You asked whilst listening to the creepy elevator music.

"I don't know. Wait here for everyone, I guess."

You waited.

And waited.

And waited some more.

"You're an idiot Jay, you know that, right?"

"Well you mentioned it before." Oh you could practically see the smirk on his face. "Ow (y/n)! What the fuck!?" He groaned as you pinched his ass the best you could with your hands handcuffed together.