I Knew You Weren't Sure

(Bruce Wayne x Reader)

Summary: Part 2 of Are You Sure. The labour didn't go exactly as you planned.

Requested: yes, by a noble anon

Request: oh gosh! i love your writing so much!!!! so i was wondering if you could do a second part to "are you sure" I really love it and would love a second part, if request are open of course, thank you and take your time,.

Warning/s: none

________________________________________________________________________________

As we last left off you were pregnant with your husband's baby, Bruce Wayne's baby to be exact. He was so worried about you and the baby it was kinda ridicules what he made you not to do. Like literally he made a list of what you can and cannot do but in a way it was very sweet of him. The real problem was when you were getting close to your due date, you couldn't leave the fucking bed.

Quite honestly you were kinda worried, but of course you wouldn't tell Bruce that. You were worried about the birth aftermath, you heard a lot of women go through depression and don't even want to see their babies but you wouldn't be like that, no way. You constantly had to tell Bruce that not every little pain in your stomach was a sign that the baby is coming.

You woke up from your sleep, the first thing that you noticed was that Bruce wasn't next to you like he usually was. The second thing was the bed was wet. You freaked out, feeling a sharp pain in your abdomen. "Ahhhh! Where the hell is he!?" Your hand went over your stomach protectively as the pain intensified.

You got up slowly making sure you didn't hurt the baby. You walked into the bathroom trying to keep yourself calm because panicking might make the baby come faster. You grabbed the essentials and wiped down your legs and out on a fresh pair of clothes. Waddling out of the bedroom you shared with Bruce you couldn't help but begin cursing at him under your breath.

You walked to the stairs trying to get down to the car. You stopped at the top of the stairs realizing if you go down on your own you'll collapse and kill both you and the baby. You heard the door to Damians room open, your cursing had awoken him.

He rubbed his eyes sleepily, "Ummi, what is going on?"

You smiled through the pain, "Oh Dami, you're awake. Everything is fi-" the pain caused you to stop and take a deep breath, "Fine."

Damian walked closer to you noticing the baby's things in your hand, "Ummi are you having the baby?" he questioned. He carefully took some of the things from your hand, "Let me help you." He grabbed your hand and led you down the stairs letting you put some of your weight on him.

"Thank you, abn," you let out a breath as you finally made it down the stairs, "Will you get your brothers?" Damian nodded before dashing up the stairs, yelling, "Get up you bouffons, mom is in labour!" You continued walking to the car and waited for everyone to come out.

Alfred came up from the cave carrying a tray of empty pots when he saw the boys in their pajamas running outside and screaming. "Master Tim! What is all the ruckus about?" Tim stopped for a second to answer, "Mom is in labour!" And with that he rushed out to the car. Alfred dropped the tray running back to the cave to tell Bruce and scold him for working instead of being with you.

You were rushed into the car by Jason, "Jason please don't kill us," you commented as he literally turned on the car and stepped on the gas. He drove to the nearest hospital, avoiding cars left and right and honking at anyone who honks at him. He stopped in front of the hospital and everyone helped you out rushing inside as quickly but safely as possible.

"Somebody get help, our mom is in labour!" Dick screamed once you were inside and the nurses got you in a wheelchair, pushing you to a room and preparing to deliver the baby.

"Wait. My husband is supposed to be here with me." The nurses exchanged a glance, "Alright ma'am, where is your husband?"

"Right here." Bruce entered the room and you swear you saw the nurse's eyes wide with shock. "I'm sorry I wasn't with you sweetheart."

"It's okay Brucie, you're here now," you smiled at him, "But you totally owe me."

After many hours of pain and being told to 'push' you finally got to hold your newborn baby in your arms. A beautiful baby girl. You slowly rocked her in your arms and cooed over her. "Honey do you want to hold her?" Bruce nodded happily coming over to pick her up from your arms.

"She's so beautiful, like her mother," he said softly with a loving smile on his face.

You both were interrupted by the nurse walking into the room, "Excuse Mr and Mrs. Wayne but there are some people here to see you." She pointed towards the door where you saw all of your boys and Alfred standing.

You smiled widely, "Yeah, let them in," you said giving her the okay. Soon the room was filled with their questions.

"Mrs. Wayne what's her name?" Alfred asked with a soft smile.

You looked at Bruce and he nodded, "Her name is Sarah. Sarah Martha Wayne."