Meeting You

(Bruce Wayne x Batmom!Reader)

Summary: You look back on the first time Bruce and you met.

Requested: yes, by a charming anon

Request: Can I request some Batmom X Bruce meeting love?

Warning/s: cursing

Authors note: This turned out to be way longer than expected. Oops?

________________________________________________________________________________

You turned on your side as the morning sunlight kissed your skin, awakening you from the peaceful slumber. You opened your eyes to find no trace of your husband. Looking behind your back was no help either since it seemed he really wasn't here. You sighed. You only hoped he wasn't down in the cave, burying himself in his work.

You pulled the warm blankets off you, throwing on a robe and walking to the kitchen.

"Morning mom," you received a kiss on the cheek, "how did you sleep?" You glanced next to you to be met with a pair of crystal blue eyes and you secretly smiled to yourself. "Good morning Dickie. I slept very well. How about you? Did you sleep at all?"

"I mostly did, at least a couple of hours when I got home from patrol." He told you he had some business to attend you so you let him get to it. You've gotten to know Dick when he was around ten years old, when you married Bruce and started living at the manor. You remember how pissed you were once you found out Bruce was letting a CHILD go and fight crime. The constant worry you had for the boy was beyond unbelievable but you're glad you got to see him grow up into who he is today, and you're even more glad you were an influence on him at least a little bit in that process.

"Ummi, it is most pleasant seeing you." Ah Damian. Your youngest, well not necessarily yours but you adopted him like one of your sons years ago and you're relieved he's accepted you as his mom as well. His presence was very awkward at first, as he was Talia and Bruce's biological child. You were ready to fight that bitch for drugging your husband and making a literal weapon out of her own son. Even if Damian was a little brat he deserved love, not to be taught to kill.

"Good morning Damian. I assume you slept okay."

"I did. It was most satisfactory." He didn't say much after and went on his way. You really need to teach him how to sound like a teenager and not an old man.

Just as you were going to continue your journey to the kitchen something soft collided with you. You opened your eyes to see a mess of dark hair and a very slouched over boy. You walked closer to him, putting your hands on his shoulder so he'd look at you. "Tim," you started slowly, "when was the last time you slept?"

He looked deep in thought, "Depends."

You looked at him warily, "Depends on what?"

"What day is it?"

Your eyes grew huge at his answer, "Nope, that's it. You're going to bed. Right now mister."

"But I-"

"No. No 'buts' or 'ifs'. Bed. Now." You pointed towards the direction of his bedroom. He nodded as he walked away from you in a zombie like walk. You swear Timmy is the most stubborn one in this family.

You saw a quick flash of a figure and quickly turned around to greet the person, "Morning Cassie." She smiled at you and blew you a kiss. You were overjoyed when she became a member of the family. You always wanted a daughter.

You finally made it down the stairs just as you heard something tap and tap. Deciding to check it out you saw Jason, in his Red Hood outfit, dangling from a tree branch and throwing little stones against the window. "Jason?" You asked a bit unsure once you opened up the window.