Ch30- help.

༄༄༄   Third person POV

     ༄༄༄
   Third person POV.

You know it felt as if the upmost reason to ' live ' wasn't even there, the kind of hopelessness Almost made him clench his chest in the middle of the day.

    The way he would shit his pretty Doe eyes the stupid and Piercing pain slapping through his chest as if his breath was getting taken away from his head dizzy, body light and heavy, hot and cold, sweat forming on his forehead as he desperately held onto his chest a pathetic sob escaping through his body.

    𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡. All of it.

Everything. He slept in waking up abruptly at 2 am his head pounding again his breath getting sucked not being able to breath as he tried to wipe his tears only to let out a strangled cry.

     No one came. Why would they ha?

" make it stop , please. Make it stop."

    He muttered under his breath inhaling a sharp breath not sleeping as he picked up a rough diary scribbling drawings and words. His mind.

Was eating him.

    -

      Days. By days.

  Its gonna be okay.
It's gonna be okay.
It's gonna be okay.

It's gon-...

     It's not gonna be okay...
his pretty brows furrowed hugging his knees his eyes staring blankly in the classroom as the teacher explained something he couldn't pinpoint to.

  He never could. His mouth left a stupid sob the classmate sitting infront of him telling the teacher he was crying as the teacher, mrs.sam.

  God was she an angel. A bright light into jungkook's life.

    She helped him. For him. For his happiness.

-

  " hey darling it's okay you can tell me okay? I won't hurt you."

  Mrs.sam softly whispered a calming and warm smile painted on her beautiful lips as her hand rubbed jungkook's back protectively.

    Jungkook gave her a feeble smile looking down his eyes getting glossy and big.

    He held his hand on his chest.

   " I-it... hurts so much."

He finally cried out.

- TBC.

Hello loves. I'm back and I'll update the continuation of the chapter in a bit bare with me i don't like remembering my past, i just love how I'm now, I'm someone new, someone stronger and I'm proud of that.

Thank you.

- author.