Ch32 - step up.

Third-person POV.

Living is hard; staying alive with a sense of understanding of happiness might be more complex.

15-year-old jungkook wouldn't know any better to try to stabilise himself; one could keep themselves stable only to a certain extent until they shatter again into tinier pieces than before which they mindlessly — with pain stuck together,
Trying to save themselves from this cruel world.

Humans are selfish, greedy — self-centred in an obnoxious way; it seems like they are selfless; it's almost baffling.

" yah—! Jeon? Why are you crying? "

The fifteen-year-old boy snapped back into reality — cheeks damp with tears quickly wiping the salty liquid off his face, doe eyes blinking up at his classmate, head-turning sideways to shrug off the question.

Talking is hard; it's more complicated when there is too much pain bottled up you don't know if to speak or cry first.

It's that either you fall into a PTSD episode or calmly shorten up the pain and explain; it's that how you promised yourself that this is your life, but it ends up going downhill no matter what.

Mocking of one's self would never stop — no matter how much you try, ridiculing of your loved ones would get to you, they hurt and deteriorate your mental health into ash. Hand slinging over his backpack tightly securing the grip, fast steps head down way straight.

——-

" look who is here, mister jeon. "

" oh, you are home? Go fucking study."

" would you stop wasting your time ?"

" what the hell are you doing."

Why won't it stop?

He tried and tried and tired.

Why isn't it stopping? Why is it that he is doing wrong? This was supposed to be his life — wasn't it? Or is it?

TBC.

Author's note; hey guys, I won't apologise for late updates since my mental health matters most, though I hope this chapter did give a push to the story you were looking forward to. Also, note that Asian families are very strict and don't take mental-disorders and health seriously; hence mocking and verbal abuse is normalised and pressuring the child is often normalised too.

Also ! I would appreciate if my fellow readers look out for some lousy person trying to copy my story's idea and theme because I absolutely hate that and it is very fucking disrespectful. I would appreciate if you would do some help since I'm not here much.