Ch31-opening up.

༆༆༆

༆༆༆

Third persons POV

Conceivably she helped me or gave him that push he needed, the consolation he needed, the worry he craved almost all his life. Maybe it was because how she told everyone in the class to praise the boy on his potential so he'd feel good and not worry about his family and worry about his depression eating him alive or maybe it was that strong hug she gave him when he finished telling her everything his body trembling and hands shaking uncontrollably, maybe it was how she really understood him and gave him time to ease his mind whenever he had panic attacks, sitting down with him and telling him to draw or do things he loved whatever it was, jungkook got the push he needed in his life, the thing that was the first step of him being positive.

-

" Miss, can I come in? " the younger whispered softly his heart beating quite fast as his fingers fumbled with his shirt as he heard a 'come in' he heaved a breath and entered the classroom quickly shuffling closer to Mrs.Sam.

   "what happened my dear?" The teacher asked concerned as she saw the scared latter her soft hands gently caressing his face feeling him tremble in her touch. Her brows furrowed as she felt worried for her dead student her heart clenching seeing the younger trying to hold back his tears as he tried to slow down his breath.

  He couldn't speak, it was so hard, to let the words out or even breath. His hands mindlessly gripped onto his fingers as if grasping onto his life, his heart felt like it was being huddled so hard that it could shatter, the feeling in his gut making him hiccup he never felt so overwhelmed as he held himself in his arms trying to not to tremble and cry pathetically in-front of his teacher.

    " I-I... can't do this anymore. It's breaking me, I'm loosing a part of me, the part of me I knew so well that it was, it feels like everyday I become more like someone else I don't know , someone who walks around wearing a mask and I've lost myself into the ocean floor of this all.. I can't.. it is suffocating."

He whispered his words muffled, some slurred and some stuttered as he closed his doe eyes tightly, the pain scarcely felt so physical making it look like he was gonna break any moment if he lets go himself and lets himself sink the deepness and this vast darkness of his world.

Or was it really his?

      Mrs.lee was in a  panic, she didn't know how to help the said latter, he was losing himself and the only way to help himself is for him to hold onto the self he wants, she hugged the boy to her chest caressing his back in a motherly manner as she muttered how he has to be a little tougher, she knew he could do it.

   If he managed to be him after this long, he can pull himself out of this gloom, fuse in with himself.

     " find yourself. Look for yourself. Caress the self you lost. Tell yourself you need you.

    Face yourself. My dear. You can do it."

Mrs.lee spoke as she pulled away dabbing her student's tears ever so slightly smiling at the boy. She knew words are words, they are gonna make an effort when litigations are done. Their is a lot of darkness and deep ness in life.

  Life is something unpredictable, it's gonna fuse in and clasp with the past and future.

This word. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆.
Does something to people. Fear, pain, tears, laughs, blood, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉.

  It's something which we say can be described and can not be.
And not having to feel it once in your life seems incomplete, makes you numb and almost emotionless to things you have passion for, that's what he felt, his world seemed muffled, numb and almost vague to figure out what he was certainly going through until the day he finally came to his senses and snapped.

    " This? This is MY life. I decide what to do."