Meeting Michael

Diamond couldn't believe the her ears when she got the call from Frank Dileo that Michael wanted her to star in his music video for 'Dirty Diana'. This was a dream come true for her. Finally, maybe.. Just maybe I can start my modeling career from this. This could be my big break. She says to herself as she made her way out to her car. After getting in, she clicked the stereo button, hearing the clear beat of one of her favorite songs, 'Billie Jean'. "How funny.." She says to herself as she drove out onto the familiar streets of South Bend.

About a half hour later, Diamond pulls into a vacant parking lot, which appeared peculiar to her, being that Michael was in this particular building. She steps out of the vehicle and closes the door. She then takes her keys out and locks it before starting to walk steadily toward the building. The sound of her heels clicked against the pavement as she strolled her way up to the huge glass double doors that led into the studio building.  As Diamond walked inside, she looked around. The hallways were empty, and that made her even more bothered. Am I at the right place? She thought as she scoped the empty hallway. After moments of painful curiosity, a plump, round man with greyish-brown hair with a long cigar hanging from the side of his mouth, strolled out from one of the rooms in the what seemed abandoned hallway. Diamond spoke up. "Hi.. I'm .." But just as she was about to speak, she was interrupted by his cold hand taking hers and shaking it. "Diamond Lovely.. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Frank, Frank Dileo. Michael has been a bug up my ass wondering and asking where you were all day.. Come." Diamond did as told and followed the man. Michael was asking for me? Me?! She thought. So many thoughts were racing through her mind. She was about to meet someone who has impacted her life in so many ways, and she was expected to follow him and just act mutual. She didn't know what she'd do, but she followed his path. They both came to a huge door that looked like it led into what seemed like a dark street of New York, or something. Is this the set? It is.. She thinks, as Frank opened the doors for her, revealing the large, extremely realistic set. She was zoned out until hearing the man speak again. "Michael, she's here." He turned to her with a smile before walking off. Diamond turned her head, and there he was. So tall, extremely handsome. She watched as he got up from his set chair, and made his way over to her. He had the walk of such confidence. His hands at his sides, and a slight lean with a strut. His hair was pulled back in a low ponytail with a few strands of shiny, black curls framing his perfectly defined face. He wore a green, button down shirt, some black high water slacks with his usual penny loafers and white socks. Diamond paid lots of attention to detail, and she definitely noticed every little thing on him. Soon enough, he was in front of her. His manly smell was overwhelming, like spice, musk, and cinnamon. His voice as he spoke, was soft and subtle, almost like a sweet pre-teen. "Hello, Diamond.. I'm Michael. I've been waiting for you to come." He takes her hand and shakes it gently up and down, making direct eye contact with her. Diamond could hardly move or speak. Speak up Diamond.. What are you doing?! She spoke. "Hi Michael.." Was all she could say. Ugh! What a blow. She was taken by his huge, teethy grin. He spoke again. "Ah, that Indiana accent.. I could tell just by your walk that you had to be from around my parts." He says with a smile. "Come on, I'll show you around the set, Diamond." She followed behind as told. This was it, this was really happening.