The Phone Call

After a long day at the set, Diamond was exhausted and all she wanted do was lay down in the couch, eat, and take a three hour nap. The only thing keeping her from doing so was the fact that Michael had her number, and she thought he could call her at any moment.
I don't think so.. I don't think he will call me.. She kept repeating over and over again. She couldn't help but think that he was only using her. He was the most prestigious pop star in the world at this point, he probably said and did this to many girls. She also knew she just had to calm down. She couldn't get herself wrapped up in this life.

Just then, just as she was about to drive herself crazy with these rambling thoughts, the phone rang.

She gets up and picks up the phone quickly, placing the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

Michael could be heard giggling over the phone. "Hello? Diamond?" Shit.. He's probably laughing at the fact that I answered so quickly.. She thought to herself. "Hey Michael.."

Michael began to speak once more. "How are you, girl?" He had the most soft, soothing voice she has ever heard.

"I'm doing fine.. How about yourself?" She asks, playing with the phone cord.

Michael smiled softly. "I'm doing much better now.." She could hear the smile forming on his face from the way he was talking. He's so beautiful.. She thinks once again. "Why's that?" She asks with a slight chuckle.

Michael didn't hesitate to answer quickly. "Cause I'm on the phone with someone very special.." He says with a silky smooth tone of voice. Diamond just melted at those words. Every word he said, she held onto. It was like a book she was writing in her head of all the things he's said to her. "Oh.." She says, her cheeks a bright pink color.

"So.. About that date, I'm very excited about it.." Michael speaks once more. Diamond nodded. "I am too, Michael. . where are we going?"

Michael laughed softly. "That's for me to know, and you to find out.."

Diamond shook her head and laughed. "Guess so.."

After talking for about an hour about nonsense, Diamond began to feel tired. "Hey Michael, I'm very tired.. I think I'm about to fall asleep on you." She says quite honestly. Michael began to chuckle. "That's fine, girl. I'm tired myself. I'll see you tomorrow night, okay?"

His voice rang through her head like a never ending Song that she couldn't get over. "Okay Michael.. I love you.." She clamped her hand over her mouth in disbelief. Did I just fucking tell him I LOVE him?! Before he could reply, she slammed the phone down on the reveiever. It was the only thing she could think to do at that moment. "Fuck.." She said to herself, driving herself crazy with insane thoughts of what he might be doing at that moment.

Michael hears the phone being slammed into the receiver and pulls his phone away from his ear, raising an eyebrow. He gently hung up the phone, it making a gentle click. "I love you more, Diamond.."

He got up, and walked away.