Body Language

Diamond slowly made her way out of the dressing room. Her hands were slight shaky as she remembered that she was about to face up with Michael again. She didn't want to act a fool in front of this man.

Michael was talking to Frank, but as soon as he noticed Diamond was out of the dressing room, his whole attitude changed. "Damn.." He says, scanning her from head to toe. He bit down on his bottom lip at the sight of her in the skin tight attire. She looks good.. Mike thinks to himself as he made his was over to her. He then suddenly sensed her, taking in the strong aroma of attraction. He could smell the heat her body was giving off to him, and he knew it was for him. He crossed his arms with a grin. "You look good, Ms. Lovely.." He says as his eyes caressed her. He could tell it was making her shift, and Michael knew he didn't like to stare at women. Women, he knew from experience, would start to become figity if you stared long enough. They'd start to wonder if their hair was pretty enough, or they had something wrong with them. He didn't want her to feel alarmed, so he let his eyes meet with hers. Michael knew he had an effect on Diamond, he could sense it.

"Thank you, Michael.." She says, rubbing her arm gently. He nods slowly as he licks his bottom lip in a quick motion, cutting his eyes at her. "So.. I'll explain the rules here. Basically, I want you to just walk into the camera. Well, toward it.. Not into it.." He says, blushing with a slight giggle. "Make it sexy, just a nice, sexy walk. Got it?" Diamond nods in understanding. Sexy.. God yes he was.. She thinks to herself. "Then, at the end, you're gonna sit in the here limo.." He points to the limo on the set a few feet away from them. "It's quite simple.. Umm" he looks around. "That's about it, should we get started?" He says with a wide set grin, reaching out and taking her hand in a friend manner. Diamond could hardly speak. This man was hypnotizing. All she could do was nod. "Okay.. Then, let's get going" he takes one last look at her, then speaks in a low, flirtatious tone. "You look Sexy" he winks before making his way to his spot on the set. Diamond watched as he made his way to his spot. She was frozen. Did he just call me.. Sexy? She thinks to herself as she slowly loosens up, making her way over to her spot on the set. She then looked down at herself, remembering what she had on. It was sexy. He was just referencing the outfit.. Yeah, that's what it was. After rambling on with these thoughts in her mind, Diamond came to the conclusion that she did indeed like this man, a lot more than what she expected. She couldn't just shake it off like those other times. Not this time.