After

It took about three hours, but it was finally done. The first part to Michael Jackson's music video, "Dirty Diana" was finally finished. Michael and Diamond stood behind the cameras, where the director showed them the clips recorded. Michael nodded his head here and there, pointing to the parts he liked, explaining in a soft voice about how he really liked that, or how he was loving the look of her legs.

"That's a wrap on scene one, everyone can go on home!" Yelled the director as he began to gather up his belongings, making his way offset. Diamond did what she was told, and began to collect her purse. She made her way into her dressing room where she changed and came out about twenty minutes later in her regular attire. She brushed her hand down the wall, clicking off the light switch as she held the door open with her foot. Just as she looked up to find the exit of the building, she was blocked off by the thin physique of Michael. He had changed from his white, flowing top and black high waters for the video, to a nice blue flannel, tucked into some dark blue high water jeans.

She watched his eyes as they met directly with hers. "Hey, Diamond." He spoke so subtly. His voice flowed like soft satin sheets, drying in the sun on a windy, summer's day. At least, that's what it sounded like to her. "I just wanted to say, great job on the shoot today. You did a real good job. All the scenes were shot perfectly, and your walk was beautiful." Diamond could see his cheeks flushing a soft shade of pink as he spoke, and that big, gorgeous smile of his start to spread like wildfire over his face.  She smiled as well, nodding slightly at his sweet compliments. It seems within these past few days of working with him, he always could conjure up her biggest, most meaningful smile. "Thank you, Michael. That's very nice of you to say.." She took the compliment like a dog would take a chewing bone and ran with it, remembering it, and stingily keeping it to herself. Every word he said would play over and over again in her head, making her question the fact that he liked her even more. She knew he was attracted to her, no matter what now. Even if it were only being the time they were together, she knew this could be something that she'd take with her and cherish for the rest of her life. Michael Jackson has a thing for me. She says in her mind, over and over.

"Well, I was wondering.. If umm.." Michael reaches for the back of his neck. He never asked a girl out. The girl always had to ask him, which was weird for any man, but this is how Michael was. "If you'd like to go get something to eat?" He finally spits out. Took him long enough, Diamond thought to herself. She responded with a nod, a smile on her face big enough for the world to see. "I'd love to.." She says, trying to hide the explosive excitement that she knew would prevail once she was alone. Michael responded with an even bigger, teethy smile. "Great! So.. How does tomorrow sound? I'll have Bill come pick ya up at your place.." He says, pulling out a piece of paper along with a shiny, black pen. Diamond contained herself enough to speak once more. Michael Jackson wants to go out on a date with me?! Me?! Was all that kept rummaging through her mind. She smiles in response. "That sounds awesome.."

Michael made eye contact with her once again after staring down at the paper for what seemed like forever. "Great.." He hands her the piece of paper and the pen, stepping back as if he already knew what to expect. She looked down at the paper, then back up at him, and then back at the paper. She then realized that she had to write down her number. Her cheeks burned a bright red color as she bent down to write down the seven digit code to reach her phone. She stood back up seconds later, trying to shake away how dumb she must've looked just then, and how embarrassed she must've made him. "Here you go.." She says, smiling. Michael took the paper, and scanned it slightly as if he was examining whether or not it was real or fake. "Thanks, Diamond.. I'll see you tomorrow." With that, he took her hand, and brought it up to his lips, kissing it softly before slowly raising his eyes back up to meet hers. He smiled once again, giving a flirtatious wink as well. Before Diamond knew it, he had left. She was standing there to think, think about everything that had just happened. She thinks, he asked her on a date, and she realized. She realized that she was falling for him, and there was no turning back. All she could do was hope, that after this video, this would continue. Because if it didn't, her heart would surely break.