Instinct

Michael and Diamond finally finished touring and scoping out the set. It felt like it was taking forever to do this shoot. She was completely overwhelmed at the fact that she was working with someone like him in the first place. Michael then turned toward her with a small grin, gently reaching out to touch her hand. She jumped slightly, her skin immediately reacting to his touch as goosebumps rose slightly, and Michael noticed that. "I want you to go ahead and put on the outfit I have set in the dressing room for you.." He says while raising an index finger to the entrance of the dressing room. The door labeled her name in shiny, gold lettering. Diamond Lovely. She noticed that, and really liked it. Diamond liked to feel addressed, and liked to get attention. She liked to feel important, and Michael did a good job at making her feel the part so far. "Thank you.." She says with a smile on her face, taking one of her curls in her finger and began to twist it slightly. She noticed Michael's smirk, knowing that must've been something he liked. "You're more then welcome, Ms. Diamond.." He leans down as he lifts her hand up to his lips, pressing them down against her skin. Then lifting his head up to make direct eye contact with her, smiling hard. His smile was breathtaking, and Diamond couldn't help but blush softly at his gesture.

She started to make her way over to the dressing room, contemplating with the thoughts in her mind. I can't be actually falling for him.. No, I just couldn't be! It's only a music video.. Strictly business. Then, why would he lead me on this way? Does he maybe have some feelings for me? Or was he just being nice? Her thoughts rambled on, making her feel overwhelmed by the time she entered the dressing room. She tried to wipe these thoughts out of her mind. But how in the world could someone be so open to staring her down the way he did her, look at her the way he did, and do the things he did if he didn't have some feelings toward her? He was truly confusing. Diamond grabbed the outfit and scanned it slightly. She ran her fingers over the skirt's leathery texture, as well as scanning the leather jacket, eyeing every feature. The skirt had to be about eight inches from her hips to the end of the piece. She made a slight face, her eyebrow raised. What is he trying to do? Get a glimpse up Dirty Diana's skirt? She thought to herself. Diamond then began to undress, changing into the outfit he wanted her to wear. She then made her way slowly over to the large, crystal mirror that rested in a corner. As she looked at herself, the thoughts of what the two had just shared within just moments of knowing each other kept rummaging through her thoughts. She knew very well that she wasn't the type to get lead on by any man. But Michael? He was so different. The way his eyes would sparkle, how his smile would grow with each glance they made. She felt such a good vibe about everything in this man. Yet, she still didn't know whether or not to trust it.  Yet ...