Telling

Michael gets up from the spot he was sitting in, shaking his head slightly. "She told me she loves me.. This is crazy.." Michael stops where he is and places his hands on his hips as he bit down on his lower lip. He didn't know exactly what to think, since no girl has ever 'accidentally' told him they loved him. Michael was a bit confused. He never really felt loved by any woman before. This was totally new to him.

"I've gotta call her again.." Michael says as he hurriedly makes his way back over to the phone. He plops down on the couch that sat next to the table in which had the phone sitting upon it. Michael reaches for the phone, pulling away hesitantly at first, then grabs the phone and starts to dial the number. He brings his index finger to his lips as he nervously chews on his bottom lip.

C'mon.. Pick up.. Pick up Diamond . Michael thinks to himself as he waits to hear that beautiful voice he's fallen for since the day they started to speak. He came to the realization that he found himself thinking about her constantly. This was another thing Michael found peculiar. He didn't let a woman control him, or his thoughts. Diamond? She was controlling everything lately. The things he said, the things he did, his work, his life. While all these things were rummaging through his mind, he failed to realize that Diamond had been frantically saying his name over the phone. "Hello? Diamond... I'm sorry, girl. I didn't hear you for a minute there.."

He could hear her slight sigh of relief from over the phone, and even the sound of that made his heart melt. "Hi Michael.. Did you need something?" She asks in a soft tone. She sounded so seductive, so sweet, he wanted this woman in his life. He found that even that wasn't it.. He needed this woman in his life. "Umm.. Well, I wanted to know why you hung up so fast.." He says in a soft, shy tone followed by a sweet, almost whisper, giggle. He felt his palms becoming a bit sweaty. He wanted so badly for her to tell him how she felt, because regardless of how quick he might've been moving, he knew it was for sure at this point. He loved her. He was in love with her.

"I hung up because... My uh.. Uh" Michael hears her struggling. He laughs softly, very audibly through the phone. Diamond snapped. "What are you laughing at, boy?" He found the attitude quite sexy. He liked a woman who had morals. "Oh, not you.. Diamond.. I just heard you say uh.. You loved me.." Michael says almost nervously. He could hear silence. That's all he could hear. Oh, what have I done?! He thinks to himself. Then, his repeated worry was interrupted by her sweet voice. "Okay.." She says blankly.

Michael looks down at the phone chord and clears his throat. Anticipation was flowing through his veins, and he was nervous. His breaking point came, and finally, he let it out. "Well, I love you too.. I mean, I say that to everyone. But, Diamond.. I am in love with you.."