Forever.

December 8th, 2020
Jay's POV

This is our last full day here in Greece. These past four days have been everything I wanted and more. We've been able to tour much of the country, swim at the Navagio beach, divulge in the local food and culture, and create a much stronger bond. I'm so happy I bought a place here to experience this as much as we want.

I can tell a massive difference in Bryce when he, his mother, and I are together. He's such a happy little boy, but he's been even more joyful and observant now, especially since we've been kissing in front of him, which we never did before this trip. I know he feels our love for him and each other because it shows in his actions. That alone has given me so much confirmation about my thoughts.

Bey and I can't keep our hands off of each other. The entire trip, we've had sex at least twice a day, and it's been amazing each time. Sharing a bed with Bey is a shocker as well, but the energy between us is on another level right now. Our relationship has gotten stronger because of it. We haven't talked about being together again, but with the behavior that Bey is showing me right now, is it safe to say there is a possibility? We're going to find out today!

Ty and Sarah have been working hard to make everything special for Bey and me tonight while she, Bryce, and Kam relax by the pool. Bey has no idea what's going on. She thinks that they were sent to a business meeting. I'm so serious about keeping this a surprise, so I discreetly excused myself from the pool and walked inside to our room. I immediately got my phone out and called Ty. He was out at the location with Sarah.

"Yooo! What's good?" Ty answers.

"Hey, how's everything going?" I questioned Ty nervously.

"Everything is fine. Sarah had them set up at the location. It's secluded, just like you wanted," Ty confirmed.

"Great! What about the videographer and photographer?" I reminded Ty.

"I talked to them about an hour ago to confirm the payment. What time will you be bringing her down?" Ty asked.

"I want to be there right before the sun goes down... So, like —five," I revealed.

"Do you want them to come to the house?" Ty questioned me again.

"Nah! Keep them there!" I requested.

"No problem. We should be back within the next two hours!" Ty assured me.

"Okay. Thank ya'll! I appreciate this!" I spoke genuinely.

"No problem. You already know what it is!" Ty replied.

The phone call between Ty and I quickly ended. I was glad to hear everything was going as planned thus far. I'm not going to lie; I'm starting to get scared about this little dinner I set up for us. I want everything to go well!

I exited the bed and looked at the time on my phone. It was a little past 1:30 pm. I left the bedroom and went into the kitchen to see the personal chef I hired for today preparing a meal. He didn't speak English well, so I just nodded at him.

"Five minutes!" The chef said in his heavy accent.

"Thanks!" I stated.

I walked back outside to see the ladies talking up a storm. Bryce was in his little Spiderman swim trunks, playing with a toy. I walked up and interrupted their conversation.

"Hey, ya'll. Lunch is just about done!" I informed them.

"Okay, thanks, Jay!" Kam responded.

"Come on, Bryce, let's go eat!" Bey yelled.