"first date"

┏━━━ : *. .* : ━━━┓
PRIVATE IMESSAGE
veronica [not a cabin❤️]
betty [just betty, ok❤️]
┗━━━ : *. .* : ━━━┛

not a cabin❤️
hey, I'm about to get to pop's

just betty, ok❤️
ok, I'm on my way too

not a cabin❤️
alright, I'll see you here!

just betty, ok❤️
did you come alone?
to riverdale, I mean

not a cabin❤️
nope, my mami came with

just betty, ok❤️
and your dad?

not a cabin❤️
business trip

just betty, ok❤️
nice
does he make a lot?

not a cabin❤️
yea, I guess
anyway, I'm here

just betty, ok❤️
oh, ok
I'm a few minutes away, but
just walk in and tell pop's that
betty said "code pink"

not a cabin❤️
ok lol 😋
read; 3:05pm

--Veronica's POV--

"Hello?" I called out as I walked into the old fashioned diner. It was empty, but an older man with a white beard, and a paper hat walked up to me.

"Why, hello." The man greeted, throwing a rag over his left shoulder. "Don't believe I've seen you around," his hand stretched out.

"That's because I'm on a short visit," I smiled and took his hand. "I'm from New York," I gave it a firm shake which earned me a chuckle from the man.

"Oh, firm grip," his voice hinting that he was impressed, "I'm Pop, I own this place, here," he opened his arms, proudly showing off his estate. "Welcome," he smiled.

"Why thank you, Pop," I curtsied. "I'm supposed to tell you Betty said code pink," I informed.

"Ah, you're Veronica," Pop grinned.

"Yes," I furrowed my eyebrow. I became concerned with how he knew my name.

He must have picked up on it because the next thing he said was, "Betty's given my quite the earful about you."

"She has," I smiled brightly.

"Yes, now head into the bathroom, and wash your hands dear," Pop motioned to a door with the white doll in a dress stamped on. I smiled and excused myself. I stepped into the bathroom, and walked directly to one of the few stalls. I sat down to pee, and when I reached to grab toilet paper I saw that I got a text from Betty.

just betty, ok❤️: I'm here

I quickly finished my business, and got up from the toilet. At the sink I saw that there was a soap dispenser as well as cute little soap bars. I thought the soap bars were too cute, so I opted for the dispensor. I stood straight, observing my reflection in the mirror. I adjusted whatever needed to be adjusted, like may hair's sticking out, ironed out my shirt with my hands, and readjusted my denim jacket. I smiled at the mirror, and walked out of the bathroom.