Chapter 19

"Oh honey, I'll do anything for youOh honey, just tell me what you want me toOh honey, kiss me up against the wallOh honey, don't think anything, just have it allYeah, I can't take it, so don't you fake itI know your love's my destiny"

Oh honey, just tell me what you want me to
Oh honey, kiss me up against the wall
Oh honey, don't think anything, just have it all
Yeah, I can't take it, so don't you fake it
I know your love's my destiny"

"Oh honey, I'll do anything for youOh honey, just tell me what you want me toOh honey, kiss me up against the wallOh honey, don't think anything, just have it allYeah, I can't take it, so don't you fake itI know your love's my destiny"

Delilah's POV

" So we're going to a night club? " I asked Kimiko confused as she ranted on about how Sterling 'came out of nowhere' and so-called 'ruined her entire trip.' We had landed in Paris, and now we were on the way to our hotel. 

" Unfortunately. He made me look like a fool in front of the Dean and tried to pinpoint me as the bad guy! " She spoke out once again, and I looked over to Avery for a split second to see him with a look that told me she was exaggerating.

" Kimi, I think you're just tired. Let's get settled, and you can let all of that anger out after we finally get some rest.. how does that sound? "

" Fine. I'll relax.. I still can't believe the presidential suite is being 'occupied'... oh please. Did Uncle Killian not offer a higher price for the room? " She asked, referring to the room she and I were supposed to share, but by the time my father stopped acting like a child, someone had already occupied it. He did offer to buy it out, but the person was persistent and was willing to pay more than anything my father provided. It was a penthouse and would have been perfect for me, her, Nathan and Avery to be in.

  " He did, but whoever's staying there clearing doesn't care who my father is, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that we have the next best thing, even though it's for you and me only. " I said, and she shrugged. Avery would be getting his room as well as Nathan, so it was still ok.

" I guess so — not the worse thing I had to hear in the last few hours. I can't believe the Dean really liked his idea! He may even ask the idiot to work with me when we get back to the states! " She started up again, and Avery sighed as he tried to make her relax, but his efforts were barely effective. 

We reached our building, and as we stepped out, we were greeted by the students in our group and our supervisor/chaperone for the trip. Kimiko went into the building along with Avery for preparations, and I stood with Nathan as we listened to the woman speak about our syllabus for the next few days and other important details.