The Mistake

So this is an idea that I got the other night from remembering a story I read called Druken Marraige by @ghostofPercyJackson. I don't plan to make this one very long, but I'm still in the thought process of how I want progress this. I'm also not sure if I want to put lemons in this either, but I will give suggestive thoughts that are mature teen reference and slight consumption of drugs for minors in this chapter. If you are not a fan of this, you have been warned.

Izuku POV:

"Urgh, what happened?" I start waking up to an unfamiliar ceiling with a massive headache and the urge to throw up. I begin to try and look around the room to get my barrings when I see Uraraka to my left. "A-a-a-a-w-w-wha-what happened last night?" I try to back away, but I felt something large and soft on my back. I look over to see Yaoyorozu on my right. 'Oh crap! Why are they both in a bed with me!?' I try and slowly get up and move away from them both to get off the bed. While doing this, I start to pull the covers off us all to realize we're not wearing anything. 'How did all three of us end up in a bed naked together!?' 

I start freaking out while trying to look away when I suddenly hear my name being called. "De-ku?"

I look over and see Uraraka waking up and seeing me panicking. It takes her a minute to realize we're both naked before she holds a dark red blush on her face. "Uraraka, calm down. Don't freak out. It's not what it looks like." I start trying to hold my hands up as a way to defend myself if she takes this the wrong way. 'Oh crap. I don't want this to end badly. I like Uraraka and cherish our friendship too much for it to end like this. Please don't panic.' 

"Mmmn, what's going on?" Yaoyorozu starts to wake up and has the covers fall off her body. I cover my eyes and hear her speak in an aggressive manner to me. "Midoriya, get away from Uraraka right now."

"I will, just cover yourself before I do anything." She hears this and silently shrieks. After a minute I'm told that it's safe to open my eyes and see them both covered.

"Now would you care to explain why we are all naked in a room together?

 "I was kinda wondering that too." I look around the room and see my boxers on the ground. I reach for them with my left hand to notice something on my finger. "Uh, this is going to sound like an odd question. Can you both check your left hands for a second?" We all look at them and realize we all have rings on.

"There has to be some kind of mistake. I would never do such a thing without consent from my parents."

"I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming right now. In the next few seconds, the wicked witch of the west will come through the door and we'll all tap our heels and say there's no place like home." Uraraka shuts her eyes and rubs them before opening them. "THIS ISN'T A DREAM!"

"L-Let's calm down and think what happened to lead to now.

Flashback to the afternoon before

After we got off the bus from the Provisional exam, we dropped off our costumes and went to the dorms. "We should throw a party guys!"

"I'm with you Ashido. Most of us did pass, we deserve a little celebration." Kirishima smiles at Ashido and started talking about what we would do. At the dorm, mr. Aizawa waited for us with an undesired familiar face to ma.

"Hey Izuku. Long time no see."

"Deku, do you know this guy?"

"*sigh* Hey dad." I slightly smile to prevent anyone from knowing I'm secretly cursing him out for being here.

"Everyone, this is Midoriya's father. He came here to visit his son and wanted to take him out. Normally a teacher would have to join, but if two of you go then I can avoid doing this." Everyone looked at each other before Uraraka and Yaoyorozu raise their hands. "It's settled then, Uraraka and Yaoyorozu will join you."