Hot Spring Honeymoon

3 months later Izuku POV:

"And that concludes today's tutorial." After the announcement that I was Momo's husband, I began tirelessly working with Mr. Yaoyorozu as his next head along with handling school and hero training. 'Finally, now I can see the girls and head home.' I looked at my phone to realize it's already 9 at night before groaning a bit. "These tutorials are killer, right Izuku." I look behind me to see Mr. Yaoyorozu smirking at me. "Sorry if that was a little rude sir." "Don't worry, I'm a little tired from them as well. I'll take you home son." "Thanks sir." We start walking out while talking about how life has been after the reveal for both of us.

"So has your class stopped with 20 questions for you all yet?" "For the most part. Our classmates Ashido and Hagakure keep asking us when the first baby is coming though." "Hehe, I'm kinda wondering that myself. Makes me feel like my daughter isn't attractive enough to fit your standards." "Y-y-you've got it all wrong sir! It's not that I don't find her attractive. I-i-i-it's that I don't want to make to rash of a decision yet and respect Momo, Ocha, and Kyoka as the people they are! If anything, I'd say I don't fit her standards." "Relax Izuku, I'm only joking with you...kinda." I start to get really flustered when this is said with a thought coming in my head. 'Having kids with the girls.' The image of Ochako with a boy having brown hair and freckles, Momo with a black haired girl and gren eyes, and Kyoka with a purple haired girl with freckles pops into my mind to make me have a nosebleed.

"That look tells me you'd want the family life." "I-i-i-it's not like that sir. I'm not a pervert like that." "Hahaha, your just too funny sometimes kid. Momo definitely chose a good one." I hold my head on my hands in shame while Mr. Yaoyorozu keeps laughing at me. "Alright, I guess I should stop teasing you. Here." He hands me four tickets to a hot spring with this weekends date on them. "There's no meetings this weekend, so your free to go. Also, theirs gonna be nobody there. So enjoy it to your hearts content." "...Sir I can't accept this. It's a gracious offer, but I feel like I'm taking advantage of you if I do." "Don't worry, consider it your honeymoon with the girls. I had them myself from a client that wanted to thank me and can't go myself, so their gonna go to waste if you don't."

I think on this before answering. "Well if they are a clients gift, it would be rude to them to waste it. I'll talk to the girls and let them know." "That a boy. Make sure to make the most of the time there and remember, pack enough condoms unless you want to give your in-laws a grandchild." I become completely red at this as the car stops in front of UA. "Thank you again for the ride and the gift sir." I bow at him as Mr. Yaoyorozu smiles at me and pats my head. "No worries Izuku. Tell Momo I said hello." He drives away with me looking at the tickets to the hot springs. "A hot spring to ourselves." The thought immediately makes me go red before going into the gates. 'This may be too intense for me.'

Once I enter into the dorms, I run face first into Mineta running. "Get back here little troll!" The girls all circle me and him with the desire to kill. "Wait, what's going on?" "Mineta here has been taking pictures of the girls in the bathroom showering!" I look down at him and start charging OFA in my body. "...How many pictures did you take of my wives?" He remained silent until I start charging 20%. "I SAID, HOW MANY DID YOU TAKE OF MY WIVES!?" "30 OF YAOROPPAI, 23 OF URARAKA, AND 3 OF JIRO!" I grab Mineta by the neck and walk with him into his room to find them. Once I have all of them, I confirm with him that these are all of them taken of the three before leaving.

Once back downstairs, I hand the pictures to Ocha, Momo, and Kyoka before giving Mineta to the rest of our female classmates to do with him as they please. "That was a little scary Deku." "Agreed, I had shivers down my spine." "...Why is there only 3 of me?" Kyoka starts going into a corner before I grab her and hug her from behind. "There may be 3 of his pictures, but the amount I would have of all of you would be endless if I was him." I think on this before saying my next part. "Ew, the thought of being Mineta. That's scarier than any villain." We all laugh at this before I go to grab what was for dinner. Once I grab a plate, I meet the girls in the dining area to talk.