The Reveal

For people that are curious, everyone is dressed up like they are in Two Heroes for the party scene in this. Anyway, lets get on with the story.

Izuku POV:

I start to wake up to the sound of Kaachan shouting from the other side of the dorms. "YEAH! FUCKING MOVE THAT ASS, ILLUSION BITCH!" 'Of course he would do this first thing on a Saturday.' I glance over at the clock to see it's 6 in the morning. "Why?" "If he keeps this up, I may have to float him into space in the next few minutes." I look down to see Ocha wake up in annoyance with how the day started. "You gotta admit though Ochako, he's got a pair for trying to piss people off after the last thing that happened to him." Kyoka starts moving to rest her head on my neck while smiling. "Morning you three. *yawn* What has you all up so-" "FUCK YEAH!" Momo stops when she hears this and looks at the clock. "...6 in the morning, is he serious?" "You have to admire his tenacity though." I try and laugh it off with nobody laughing. Instead, they all hold a deadpanned look for their wake up call.

"Well, might be for the best we get up now. My mother and father had said they wanted to have us call them to go over some last minute things." Everyone starts to get up to change into something decent with me turned around. "Still a little nervous knowing that the class will find out about us in a few hours." "I understand you Ochako, it feels so surreal to me." Kyoka starts to tap my shoulder to ask a question. "So why do you still turn around when we change? I mean you've done it with Ochako and Momo to know what their naked bodies look like and most likely can tell what my body most likely looks like." "W-well, I just don't feel right looking since it's like an invasion of your privacy and I still am a little uneasy seeing any of you n-naked." I start to blush a bit with everyone laughing a bit at me.

"It's ok Deku, I don't mind." "Wait, y-you don't?" "Yeah cause Uh...me and Momo kinda glance over at you when you change." I go an even darker shade when I hear this. "I do not like to admit it, but I am guilty of what Ochako said Izu." Theirs a silence before Kyoka says that she's done it as well in a way. "Your more muscular than you look." This sinks in with me beginning to produce steam from my own embarrassment."We're decent Izu, you can turn around." I turn around to see everyone with a bit of a blush to show they were embarrassed like me. "I-I'll start getting ready, you three head down to get some breakfast and I'll meet you down there." They nod before exiting the room to leave me alone. 'They've seen me change before and are ok with me seeing them.' I think on this before I get an image of them all in their underwear in my head. "T-that may be a little to strenuous of a thought." "FUCKING TAKE IT DEEPER BITCH!" "And that does not help!"

Timebskip to the evening Bakugo POV:

"Is everyone ready?" "Yeah!" A few days ago, the giant bitch told us that she wanted us to head over to her parents house for some dumb party. I could care less about this, but I thought that I could maybe make Deku look like an ass in front of her parents for a good laugh. "Hey everyone." "Kendo, glad to see you made it before we left." "Ahahahaha! It seems now class A is willing to bring our own class to their parties! Is it because you all are so boring that you now need someone to entertain you all more than everyone he-" The ginger bitch starts chopping the arrogant ass unconscious. "So why did you bring him?" "He wouldn't stop bothering me unless I let him." We start heading out with a fucking limo out near the entrance to pick us up. "Isn't this a little too much?" "Father said this was the lowest he could think of. Is it that bad?" Deku starts shaking his head no like an ass with the fatass nearly passing out in the flat bitches arms. 'Just how much money does her family fucking have?'

At the Yaoyorozu residence

Once we enter the gate, many of us start to go wide mouthed at the side of the place. We get to the entrance and begin exiting the car. "Sorry to do this, but the four of us need to go on ahead. We will see you all later." And just like that, they leave us with us all confused on why. "Katsuki, it's good to see you again." I turn to the side to see Deku's mom along with the hag and the old man with her. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" "Shut it brat! We're at a nice fucking place!" "Who are they Bakubro?" I growl at my mother before answering. "The shorter woman is Deku's mom, and the two beside her are my old man and the hag." "Don't call me a hag in front of your friends jackass!" She hits me on the head with me angered beyond belief. "Why don't we head inside. We're meeting some people that I wouldn't want to keep waiting." We follow Deku's mom inside to see a whole fucking bunch of people at this thing.