Suspicions and outings

Ok, I really want to say this about this picture up above to the person who made it. IT'S SO DAMN CUTE! Sorry about that folks, but the thought of Eri dressed up like Izuku is literally like the cutest thing I could think she could do. Especially if she goes to him and says 'Look Deku, I'm my favorite hero' in her innocent way. Anyway, this will be one with Eri in the mix and Mina getting some suspicions about the quartet.

Mina POV:

I start to walk down to the common area to see most of the class there except for the four that I've had some strange suspicions about for a while. "Anyone seen Midori and the bunch?" "Apparently, Mr. Aizawa told them to get Eri from the hospital today since she's living on campus with him to help her." "So why are they going to get her then?" I open a can of orange soda and walk over to a couch with Kiri and Toru. "From what I heard, Midoribro's been sneaking out after curfew to read her bedtime stories with Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Uraraka helping. They were told to check her out and get her some things like clothes and stuff while their out. UA's paying for it, but they were told they had to bring it back and set it up in the teachers dorms for her."

I think on this before I get the best idea ever to happen. "Kiri, Toru, Tsu, you all doing anything today?" "Not really." "Was most likely gonna hang out mostly." "No *ribbit*." "Then you three will help me tail the four and find out something that I wanted to know for a while." "Which is?" I chug the last of my soda before shouting to everyone. "The thought of if Midori is having a lovey dovey life with the women of class A!" Toru starts cheering with Tsu and Kiri not so sure. "I don't know Ashido, that's their personal life that were diving into. Not a manly thing to do if we try and pry where were unwanted." "I'm with Kirishima. If they want to tell us, they'll tell us." "Oh, just come on you two! No need to be such squares!" We start heading out to find out my theory. "My sixth sense for this is tingling, so that means theirs more to this than were lead to believe."

Meanwhile Izuku POV:

Once we enter the hospital, I start filling out the papers needed before a nurse takes us to the room with Eri in it. "Here you are, just make sure you don't forget any personal belongings on your way out." "We won't." She walks away with me thinking of what's going to happen when she sees me and three other people she doesn't know too well. "Wait a minute everyone." "What's the hold up Izuku?" "Well, Eri is kinda scared about meeting new people and having everyone come in at once may not be too good for her. So why don't we try and have everyone come in one at a time with me heading in to get her prepared." "Seems logical. If she was put through the psychological trauma you've said, perhaps this will help her a lot more than everyone at once." "Ok, but who should go in after Deku?" They start thinking on this before I start heading into the room.

Once inside, I shut the door to see Eri look over at me. "Deku, why are you here during daytime? It isn't bedtime yet, is it?" Eri looked at me so confused until I shook my head. "Actually Eri, I'm here to take you back to the school I go to." "Take me....to a school?" "Yes. You see, your able to leave the hospital now. But because of your *ahem* situation, we were told that you are going to live on campus with some teachers as a way to help you." She looked down at the covers and started shaking. "Will they...hurt me?" "No, no sweetie. They want to help you too. Do you remember the goggles man with the long black hair?" She thinks about it and nods. "He's a teacher and will help you in case your quirk goes on a rampage like before. Also, me and Lumillion will be on campus, so your not going to be alone."

She gave a little smile at this before nodding. "Ok. I don't know if their nice people. But if you say they want to help Deku, then I want to believe it." "That a girl Eri. But before we go there, we need to get you some clothes and some other things. Also, I want to have you meet three very important people to me." Eri looks at me confused. "Important people?" "Yes Eri. Think of them like people that I would give the world to protect above all else that I love to no end." She looked at me a little confused, but nodded either way. "Ok, I asked them to come in one at a time to not scare you too much, are you ready?" She takes a deep breath before nodding. "Ok, whoever is first can come in now." I raise my voice a little for Ocha to walk in first.