Cheating?

Ochako POV:

It's been a week after the storm that we had, and Deku had been leaving and going somewhere without telling any of us rather often. In the amount of time, we've only really seen him at school about 3 hours to grab homework in a week. We've also rarely seen him outside of school to a point it's now being apparent to everyone. "Has anyone seen Midoriya *ribbit*?" "I had asked the teachers, and they had said he was doing some extra training on his fighting style with a pro." "I just hope he isn't cheating on Ochako, they just became a couple and I don't want them to split up because of that." 'If only you knew Mina. If only you knew.'

"That loser wouldn't even know how to cheat or do anything with the fat ass, even if one bit him in his fucking dick." We all turn to Bakugo who was walking in annoyed for some reason. "You look more angry than usual, what happened bro?" "Fucking Illusion bitch and I haven't fucked in a while . She must've cheated on me, the damned bitch!" Me, Momo, and Kyoka hold a bit of a smile with him possibly getting the full swing of karma thrown at him. "GOD DAMMIT!" "You don't think Izuku really is cheating, do you?" Kyoka whispers this to us with our minds thinking this.

"I know he isn't as pure as everyone thinks, but Izu is faithful and still kind enough where that is not possible." "I'm with Momo, Bakugo hit it on the nail with Deku not even being able to cheat. I don't like agreeing with him, but Deku loves us too much to do that." I didn't believe he could, but I wanted to be sure he wasn't. I felt guilty thinking Deku could do such a thing. But I wanted to know for myself to put my suspicions at ease. "Hey everyone, what's going on?" We look over to see Deku walking in very tired and covered in sweat.

"Midoriya, where have you've been for the last week? We would all like to know." Ida started walking up to Izuku with everyone paying attention. "Sorry, but I wanna keep that a secret for right now. You'll all find out eventually." Deku walks past us and smiles before heading to the bathroom to shower. When everyone was not looking, we sneaked in to see if we can find anything that will clear our minds.

"This really isn't right you two, Izu may get mad at us for going through his personal belongings." "Were just looking for anything that may prove that he isn't with another girl Momo. If we don't find anything, that proves it." "Hmm, I wonder why he has receipts to a jeweler?" Out of the side of my eye, I see Deku's phone go off with us looking at the screen to find it's an unknown number.

Lets meet up at 11 on Saturday. Can't wait to see what you got😁.

We felt a lump in all our throats hearing the way this was written and feared the worst possible idea. 'Is Deku really cheating on us.' We put his phone and the rest of his stuff back in where it belonged before walking out and into our room. "You two know what we have to do right." "We must find out who this harlot is that has taken our loving husband!" "Easy Momo, you don't want the whole school to find out he's our husband...yet." I stayed there quiet in denial about the whole thing. 'Deku would never do this. This has to be a mistake, right?

Saturday

"I'm heading out." Deku walks out of the common room with Momo stopping him. "Where are you going Midoriya?" "Sorry, but it's a secret. Hope you'll understand." He runs out the door with Momo looking at me and Kyoka and nodding. "Well be back." "Where are the three of you going?" Ida starts asking us with doing karate chops in the air. "Out to see a movie." "Lunch after." "And some shopping." We all answer with three different answers depending on what we will find. "Very well, just remember to be back by curfew." We agree and walk out the door and catch up to Deku.

Once we get within seeing distance, we follow him discretely for him to answer a phone call. "Hello. Yes, I'm on my way. Ok, I'll meet you in the front. I can't wait either, bye." 'Can't wait? Meet you in the front? Who is he meeting!?' We all hold more concern with what we'll find until we see him out front a jewelry store with a tan girl with white hair in front. "Deku, you made it!" "Like I'd miss the day I can do this." They start to laugh as they enter the store with us in disbelief.