Meeting the In-laws

Izuku POV:

We finally make it to my moms front door and were staring at it with concern. I start to think about how my mom will react and knowing she may take this a little bad. "*sigh* This may turn out kinda bad. You two may want to back up a bit."

"Why, you said she was gonna understand the situation the best."

"Yeah, but this is more because of something else." They agree and back up a bit. I knock on the door and wait a few seconds until mom opens the door. "Hi mom. How are things."

She looks at me and smiles genuinely at not seeing me for a few weeks. "I'm fine, how are you sweetie?"

"Uh, ok. I want you to meet some people." I move over to show Ocha and Momo. "Uh, I'd like you to meet your daughters in law." She hears the in law part and goes pale. 'Oh crap.'

*thud* Mom passes out unconscious from the shock of my statement with me being the only calm one at this. "Well she took that better than I thought."

"How is this better Deku!? She collapsed!"

"Just calm down. I'll bring her in while you two make yourselves at home and see about contacting your parents so we can tell them the situation."

I grab mom and carry her into the house. Once I put her on the sofa, Momo and Ocha started to call their parents. 'This is gonna be fun to explain to her when she wakes up.' She started to get a little color back in her as I looked at her face. 'Well, she always wanted a daughter and for me to marry a nice girl. I don't think she expected to get those this early and two at that.' I start silently laughing to myself to avoid the awkwardness that will arise when she wakes up.

"So my parents were planning to visit me today after school. I told them to meet us at this address and that they'll know why when they get here." Ocha walks in and takes a seat next to me.

"As will mine. They said they will be here at 4."

"So we can tell them both at the same time. Let's hope my mom is stable enough that she can side with us after she learns this."

As I say this, mom starts to wake up a bit. She starts muttering the last part I said before waking up and shouting. "IN LAWS!?"

"AHHHH!" She jumps up and scares both Ocha and Momo in the process.

She turns her head and sees all three of us sitting and staring at her. "MY BABY IS MARRIED!? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?" She starts hugging me and crying not knowing how to respond to this.

"It's ok mom, just calm down and well explain everything to you." She sits down and holds back her tears till the end. "First thing is that we weren't even aware we were married last night until this morning. You see,it all started when I had a visit from Hisashi yesterday."

"Why did I think he may have had a part in this?" Mom answers sarcastically and holds an annoyed look.

"To make a long story short, the three of us followed him to a restaurant and drank something he had a server bring us. Holding the thought that he couldn't mess with it, we drank it and blacked out. During that time, we entered into a marriage that was only possible because he was a parental guardian and had citizenship in the Middle East. The next thing we remembered was waking up in a motel with the papers and rings with us."

Mom pinched her nose and let out a long and loud sigh. "He drugged you three. He drugged his only son and two friends into making them go into a marriage. Why is that not surprising with your father!?"

"We plan to keep the marriage though for personal reasons. We just thought that it was important for you to know before we surprise you anymore."

"Oh please Izuku, this isn't the most surprising thing that you could've done. It could've been much worse." I rub the back of my neck and start getting worried about telling her the next part.