Secrets Held and Revealed

Izuku POV:

I wake up to the feeling of something soft covering my head and another soft feeling wrapped around my body. I open and realize that Momo is pushing my head into her chest and Ocha is wrapped around me and nibbling on my neck. 'How did this happen!?'

I try and slowly move my head out of Momo's chest for her to grab me and smother me deeper in. "Mmn comfy body pillow."

'She thinks I'm a body pillow?

 "Mochi." I look down to Ocha who just called my neck mochi to see her slowly wake up.She sees me turn red and looks where she was biting. She let's go and goes entirely red. "I-I-I didn't mean to do that!"

"I know, I don't blame you."

At this point, Momo wakes up and sees what she's doing to immediately let go. "T-t-that was an accident! I wasn't aware I was-"

"It's ok, I know." We all hold a bit of a blush until my mom makes herself known to us.

"Quite the little morning you three had." Mom holds up a picture of all three of us sleeping in the position we were in and smiles a bit. "Your moms will love to see this you two."

"Wait, don't send that to my mom/mother!" Both the girls start shouting out with me holding my face in embarrassment over the image.

"Relax, they asked me to show them the image and they'll be thrilled to see you three are living so happily together. Now breakfast will be ready in a little bit. Once you're all dressed, head downstairs." With that, mom left the room with all three of us still red from what happened.

"Is your mom normally like this Deku?"

"This is a first." After a minute, we all turn our normal colors and remember my comment last night.

"So what did you want to talk to us about Izu?"

"Oh yeah." I sit right and look them both in the eyes. "What I'm about to tell you needs to stay between us. Not even my mom knows this it's that big of a secret." They look at me a little nervous of what I'm about to say and nod. "My quirk was one I wasn't born with. It was given to me."

"Wait, that makes no sense."

"I agree. That defies all laws we know about quirks."

"*sigh* I'd be lying if I said I didn't think that when I first learned of it, but let me explain. My quirk is called One For All. It's a combination of a stockpile quirk and a quirk that allows me to pass down quirks. I obtained this quirk right when the entrance exams started and have been training to master it since. Not counting me, this quirk has been held by 8 different people."

Momo raised her hand for a second. "How do we know your telling the truth?"

I think for a second before getting an idea. "You remember when Kaachan said that I was quirkless in the beginning of the year?" They nod to say they remember. "Well if you check my quirk records until I started UA, it would say that I was quirkless until then."

"Ok, let's say I believe that. How did the quirk start?"

I take a moment to think how to explain this. "The man in Kamino Ward that All Might fought. He created the quirk accidentally as far as I believe by forcing a stockpile quirk on his younger brother when he tried to stop his attempts to control the world a very long time ago. In an attempt to give this world something to fend of the older brothers ambitions, the younger brother had passed his quirk down to a successor and so on until it came to me."

They both looked at me like they weren't sure if they should believe me. "So who was the last user?"

"...All Might."