My Demons

Hands shaking, I look over at Lamont. "W-We need to talk." He looks at me and nods, as the nurse covers the body with a sheet. She sends me and Lamont to the principal's office, and everyone else out of the cafeteria. We told the principal that Jack's neck was somehow cut open in the lunchroom, and he checked the cameras. He nods, and lifts up a microphone, and makes an announcement through the PA system.

Cars swarmed in, as well as an ambulance and police car. The cops questioned us, before heading in to check the body. The school was being closed for now, and parents picked up their children. Me and Lamont contacted each other through text, discussing reasons why this could've happened. "I think I should avoid telling you stuff about Lucifer. Just to stay safe." Texted Lamont. 

"I agree" I respond. I set my phone down the bedside dresser, and looked up at the ceiling. "Why is it Me who has to suffer this, out of all people!" I clench my hands into a ball, and slam them on my bed. "That Lucifer guy has murderous mentality! He has to be stopped!" I tear up after feeling intense anger. My body heat increased because of the dark spirit inside me.

I stood up and walked to my room door, flinging it open. I drew weary, abd fell to my knees, seeing black pillars forming around me. "Wha-What are you?!" I slam my fist onto the wall with rage, waking my mom. She runs over and looks at me. "Danny what happened?!" I scoff and walk right past her. "Don't worry, I just fell. I'm going to go to Lamont's house down the street." Still having my school clothes on, I throw on my shoes and walk out the door.

Mom was still processing what happened before letting out a gentle sigh, and heading back to bed. I sprint blocks down to Lamont's house, and ring the doorbell. As expected, Lamont answers the door, and invites me in. "We're visiting a church, then Hell. Are you with me?" I question with anger running through my blood. "Jesus christ Danny, drink some water! You're sweating puddles on my floor." Suggests Lamont.

He pulls a water bottle from his fridge, and hands it to me. I drink it in seconds, before repeating myself to him. "We're visiting a church, then Hell. Are you with me?" He sighs. "I guess so." He heads to his room, amd unpacks his bookbag, before placing his metal bat in there, as well as a switchblade. "You can't bring a knife to church!" I protest. "They wouldn't know if I did or not." He responds. I shake my head, while walking out the doorway.

We walk miles before reaching the church, tired because we went on foot. We make sure to get Lamont purified, before heading back to Lamont's house, and grabbing a Ouija board. "We can contact the demons this way." Assures Lamont. 

I was quite nervous as we began to ritual, because this might be what the Hellbent angel might want.