Contacting The Underworld

We reach Lamont's house, and step inside the comfort of it. My face nearly cooled down in seconds from the heat his house provided. I was welcomed in by his mom, before I went to go find my way to the bathroom. I scrubbed the vomit from the leg of my jeans, then headed to Lamont's room. We were uncertain that we'd be as successful as last time, but we still tried to contact the demons below.

We set the room up like we were instructed, and began to try and talk to the damnable spirits. It was a success, we were able to speak to a demon once more. "Can you tell us more about Satan?" I ask. The glass piece moves over to the section of the board that was labeled "Yes". I fist bump Lamont. "Wait, Danny are you sure this is a good idea?"

"I'm sure of it. There's nothing wrong with eradicating evil" I assure.

We'd begin ask countless questions after that point, and only got answers to very few of them. "It's no use Danny, we're better off googling this kinda stuff" I nod, and we say "goodbye", putting the Ouija board off to the side. Lamont flips through the pages of the bible, whilst I google information. Lamont comes across a section, that spoke about something called "The Tower Of Babel", and was meant to reach the heavens when finished.

That information was useless at the moment, but it distracted Lamont, as he wanted to read about it. I on the other hand, end up reading about something more useful to us. It was called Astral Projection. Where during rem sleep, you can eject your spirit from your body, and float around as if there was no gravity until you wake up. The most intriguing part, was that according to google, it allowed people to be able to see things that are invisible to the naked eye, such as other spirits.

The place your spirit went to during Astral Projection, was called the Spirit Realm, where all kinds of spirits dwelled. It was the time Lamont was supposed to go to bed, so before we parted ways, we decided to give Lucifer a signal, that we were coming to put an end to him. Just how did we do that you ask? We used the Ouija board to make a demon tell him. We had all the information we needed, and were just about ready to head to the mansion.

We left, promising each other that we'd go the next day at sunset. That night, Lamont's mom was murdered by Lucifer himself. He gave a signal that he was aware of us, and that we weren't the only ones who were preparing. The following night, Lamont's dad was working the night shift, and my mom was out mall shopping with friends. It had been the perfect time to go.

I wrote a letter, and left it on the kitchen table for mom to see when she returns. Lamont and I packed our gear, and met at the bridge before the forest, Map in hand, coats on. We were ready to take on the cold, and ready to take on Lucifer.