A Day at the Pool

"Come on we talked about this before summer vacation started! We all bought bathing suits, didn't we? Why don't you want to wear them?" I whined

"She has a point, and I dont want a tan line from the school bathing suits" Mina crossed her arms.

All the girls from the class decided to hold the sleepover at Momo's house because she has the most room to hold lots of people. We're all sitting around on Momo's bed or on the floor in her room while a movie that we managed to lose interest in, plays on her TV. The sun had set long ago.

"She just wants to wear her new bikini in front of Bakugou" Ochako teased. I felt my face heat up.

"For the record, he's already seen it-"

"What, really?" Jirou added, looking up from her phone.

"Yeah, he was there when I bought it and I texted him a photo," I said quietly.

"Oh Emma, you know what he's gonna do with that photo" Mina smirked.

"What's he gonna do?" Ochako whispered to Tsu, a blush crept on the frog girls' cheeks as she stayed silent.

"Anyway! So, Emma, who confessed first?" Toru asked, changing the subject.

"Katsuki did"

"That's surprising," Momo said quietly.

"I know! I had no idea! Remember when you, Kiri, Deku, Ochako, him and I met in that park at night?" Mina nodded "Well my dad told Katsuki to walk me home and he confessed in front of my house."

"How did he do it?" Tsu asked, followed by a ribbit.

"It was kinda cute actually, he was all embarrassed and scared." I smiled.

"How far have you and Bakugou gone?"

"Mina I dont think-" Momo started

"Wait" Ochako cut her off and raised her hand to physically silence her "I want to know too."

"I mean, we haven't gone far, just cuddling, holding hands, kissing." I counted on my fingers.

"I can't imagine Bakugou cuddling, or being soft in general" Jirou added.

"Yeah, how did you manage to tame the beast?" Toru asked in a joking tone of voice

"More importantly, how do you plan to tame him in bed?" Mina said while bouncing her eyebrows.

"Mina!" I yelled, my face already turning red. I threw the pillow that was behind me, at her. I missed, however, and hit Ochako next to her.

"Sorry I meant to hit-" I was cut off by a pillow being thrown at me by Mina.

"Pillow fight!" Toru cheered and threw her pillow at an unsuspecting Momo.

***

"Oh, it's Mineta" Tsu deadpanned.

"Kaminari you came too"

The girls were all stretching as Mineta, Kaminari and Deku walked out. I sat at the pool edge with my feet in the water watching the girls start to play volleyball and the guys do endurance training. After a while, Iida pulled out a cooler of drinks.

Man, I want a drink, but he probably only brought enough for the boys.

I closed my eyes and leaned back on my hands for a while. It was peaceful, the boys' chatter and the girls' happy banter.

It didn't last long.

Katsuki's voice shot through my ears and I opened my eyes. He just walked out with Kirishima and was already picking a fight with Deku.