Mr. Tokuda

"Newspaper?" I asked with a slight distaste. We all stood around inside the dorms after Dad came asking for our attention as we got ready for class. Lucky for him we were all downstairs having breakfast.

"Yeah, a newspaper wants to do a feature on you all," Dad announced.

"Is that a good idea?" I whispered to Momo next to me as I tried blinking my drowsiness away.

"I think it's better than a bunch of reporters swarming us" She whispered back, I agreed with her by nodding.

"Don't get too excited" Dad's words cut the chatter. "The article is supposed to be about how you're doing in the dorms you just moved into. The principal thought it would be a good idea for your parents or guardians to see you're happily living in your dorms."

I heard Mineta mumble something, which is never good. Dad's scarf started unraveling and I tilted my head to the side, closer to Momo to dodge the scarf as it zipped through the students and wrapped up Mineta.

"So you better not do anything like that" Dad growled.

"You don't have to be like that Mr. Aizawa" An unfamiliar voice called from behind a wall. "I want to report on the students' natural state at the dorms."

"Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet-"

A skinny man with dark hair and blue eyes stepped up next to dad and raised his watch.

"I was told I could be here from 8 am to 6 pm, It's already time"

Dad look like he deflated as he sighed and his scarf lowered to the ground.

"Hello everyone, I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me"

"Nice to meet you"  I bowed with the rest of my class.

"You dont have to do anything special, just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask questions so I'll be counting on you then."

Dad and Mr. Tokuda exchanged a few quiet words before Dad spoke up. "Iida, if there's a problem let me know immediately."

"Yes sir!" Iida who was standing in front of me stood up even straighter. "As the class representative for 1A, I, Tenya Iida, will carry out my duty-"

I poked the back of one of his knees with my foot making his locked knees loosen as he lost his balance. A few other classmates and I chuckled as he stood back up and faced me, about to scold me. I closed my eyes, content with my actions and ready for the repercussions.

"So, umm, what would you usually be doing right now?" Mr. Tokuda asked, getting Iida's attention. He turned around and answered.

"Having breakfast!" Iida stood at attention.

"Don't be so nervous, pretend I'm not here" He smiled and waved his hand.

*

I watched as Mr. Tokuda walked around the tables and took pictures as we ate. I was sitting with Katsuki at our own table.

"Why aren't you eating?" Katsuki asked as I yawned.

"I dunno, I have no appetite."

"Bullshit, you gotta eat," Katsuki took a piece of the fish that we were sharing in his chopsticks and held it up to my mouth. "I didn't like seeing you so skinny after you were fucking kidnapped so open the fuck up."

I pouted at him bringing that up. He waved the chopsticks in front of my face. I tiredly closed my eyes opened my mouth and tasted the fish on my tongue the same time I heard a camera shutter. I opened my eyes as I started chewing and saw Mr. Tokuda crouching at the end of the table with a camera pointed at us.