34. Tape You

I was tied securely on the bed.

I flinched as he touched my body, his lips tracing my nipples as he slowly kissed his way down. I could feel my breath get faster as he made his way down and kissed my inner thighs.

He proceeded to eat my pussy like I've never felt before.

He held my legs down; contracting my body everytime his tongue came in contact with my clit.

I could imagine him smirking as he watched me struggle in torture.

"Tyler,"

I wanted to rip the cuffs off so bad; I kept pulling them so hard that the headboard continued to slam against the wall with every struggling movement.

I came hard.

"Oh my god," I moaned loudly and climaxed; Tyler kept his tongue on my clit. He slowly grazed his tongue around in circles; letting my body sink back into the bed.

He came back up to kiss me, taking off the blindfold. His lips met my neck and sucked on the exposed skin.

Just then, I heard the door shut downstairs. Startled, I looked at Tyler. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Who is that?"

"Someone I want you to meet."

I began to panic as I pulled on the cuffs; they slammed hard against the headboard.

"Tyler get this shit off me."

He bit his lip as he grinned.

"You owe me, remember?"

I heard the footsteps on the stairs get louder; they sounded like heels.

Another girl walked into the room as she took off her robe.

Tyler watched my reaction as she walked over to me.

"You the birthday girl right?" She smiled, getting on the bed seductively.

Tyler took her jaw in his hand and kissed her hard; his tongue slowly licking her top lip as she giggled. He proceeded to take her bra off; pulling on her underwear beneath him. She kept a tight grip on his neck.

My eyes widened; it was mixed emotions as I felt myself heat up again.

She turned her attention over to me, my hands still tied. She placed a kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes as her soft lips moved with mine—they weren't as harsh.

She bit my bottom lip and pulled away.

"I'm Jasmine," she breathed into my neck.

I opened my eyes, Tyler eyeing us as he rubbed on himself. He was already hard.

"I want you to ride me." He demanded.

T reached out my wrists, pulling the ties off of them. I sat up as I gripped on my wrists; they were slightly red from the harnesses.

He kissed me hard; we switched places, Tyler sliding under me as my hands hesitantly grazed his body on top.

"She's so gentle," Jasmine giggled.

I grabbed him under me as I teased him, my hands guiding his throbbing self to my pussy. I watched his expression change into pure bliss as I slowly pulled him inside of me, my head falling back slowly. I sensually moved him inside of me.

I let my hands graze his chest, watching his facial expressions change with every move.

Jasmine came over, sucking on my exposed breasts.

"Kiss her." He commanded.

Jasmine's tongue traced my lips as I let in her tongue. She smirked, I moaned harder.

Her head fell back as Tyler fingered her, biting his lip. He got pleasure from watching us explore ourselves.

He moved me again, making me get on all fours—he was behind me as he spit on my pussy before going in again.

Jasmine lay in front of me, rubbing on herself.

"Don't be scared. Try it." Her voice was soft.

I moved my hair out of the way as I licked her, a soft moan escaping her lips. I could feel Tyler hold my hair back as I turned my full attention into pleasuring her.

"Fuck," Tyler spoke, watching. "Eat it like I eat you."

I sucked on all of the spots I loved when Tyler did it to me. I licked faster as she moaned harder, finally cumming under me. I watched as her breathing calmed, smiling at me.

She began to make her way under me. I rolled my eyes back as I felt her lick me underneath me while Tyler moved in and out slower. I've never felt this much pleasure at one time. It was so intense.

Tyler slapped my ass harder, his hand guiding my back so that it would arch even more. His grunts got faster.

He pulled out, stopping himself before he could cum. Jasmine stayed under me as she sucked on my clit faster.

"Fuck, right there,"

She sucked on just the right spot. I climaxed again.

Tyler brought Jasmine up to him, aggressively. He pulled her hair back and eyed her lips.

Tyler licked her top lip before kissing her, his hand continuing to grip onto her hair.

"You taste so fucking good," he looked down at me.

We both got down as we began to lick him to finish him off. His hands gripped on our hair and he groaned, I teased his tip again before Jasmine took him entirely in her mouth; I watched intently as Tyler's head fell back.

He pulled me up and he kissed me, finally cumming on Jasmine's tongue. She laughed lightly as she pulled me into her, kissing me.

Tyler fell back into the bed as he caught his breath, his chest falling up and down.

He moved a strand of hair from my face.

I traced circles around his chest and watched a grin form on his face.

"Happy birthday."

I giggled.

"I can't believe you made me do this."

He placed a soft peck on my lip.

"The way you ate pussy I thought you'd done it before," Jasmine smiled.

"She just learns from the best." Tyler grinned.