Chapter 29: First Blood

Rum's POV

Doña Tequila asked me to research everything about that Queen Marga. Well, she's quite interesting. That woman is quite beautiful; she looks pretty dangerous as well.

"Sir Rum, here are the files that you need right now."

I got everything now in my desk. I can clearly see the information about her.

Queen Margarita, also known as The Crimson Lotus. She is the only remaining flower queen of Chinese mafia family.

She's a flower queen? I-I heard something about them before!

They are so cruel and no one can stop those queens! I have friends who served those queens from China.

"Are you sure that this information is reliable? Are you sure that she's the only flower queen left?" I asked.

"Yes sir! I got that from a credible person. All of that are reliable."

Bakit kaya siya lang ang natira? Those queens are very powerful! W-Wait! It looks like she killed all of those flower queens to get the power solely!

The society of Chinese Mafia is far more powerful compared to the syndicate of the family that I'm working for and that Queen Marga is their only leader? It's insane!

What is she doing here in the Philippines? Something's wrong!

S-She's a threat! They shouldn't cross path with that woman! Alfaro family is the most powerful syndicate here in Philippines and now, it looks like they've met the worst enemy from other country.

I have to warn them! I started putting all the information at a briefcase.

"Where did you get the information?" I asked my servant.

"From a colleague who is now working for her."

I-I'm in shock! He's insane! Sinikmuraan ko na lang siya bigla kaya natumba siya sa sahig.

"Why did you do that! Bobo ka! Paano kung baliktarin nila tayo? Those who are working for Chinese Mafia are very loyal to their queen!"

"S-Sir Rum, sorry-"

I'm about to kick him but his blood is dripping on the floor as I heard a gun shot. F*ck they're here!

I took down one of them! Alam ko na marami sila! I look around and I saw all of my servants lifeless!

What the! Wala silang patawad! Hindi ako pwede pumalag! I'm trying to escape! Kailangan malaman ng mga Alfaro kung sino ang binabangga nila!

Their enemy is far more powerful than them! They won't stand a chance against her! I tried to shoot the enemy as I'm running to the back door.

Mukhang hindi na nila ako masusundan dito. I opened the back door and there are multiple guns that are pointing on me. Nabigla ako dahil sobrang dami ng mga kalaban. Hindi ko kayang tumakas.

"I heard that you are researching about me."

I saw a beautiful Chinese woman in a crimson dress. There is a sexy slit on her thigh and I saw her crimson lotus tattoo. It's her! The Queen! She looks so dangerous!

She smirked...

After a second, I felt dizzy...

She smirked...

I noticed a needle at my neck and after a second, I fell into the ground.

•••

I felt a water splash at my face so I woke up. Nakatali pala ako. I look around and it looks like I am inside a Chinese temple. There are red candles around me.