Chapter 1

After the incident happened that day on, Oikawa's heart was stabbed
With lots of sword in his heart, he couldn't hold back he cried and then Iwaizumi saw him, he was running and then he went home.
At home
Oikawa's POV:
I know this was going to happen, how could I be so dumb... if you could only love me iwa-cha-...Maybe I should just stop calling him Iwa-chan, what if I should stop calling all the people with chan, I'm not a child anymore I want things go up what should I do...I-i don't know anymore...
.
.
.
...
I don't know what to do
Maybe I should just
Change for the better...

I can do this, maybe I should do this tomorrow *Sigh*..., I Don't know anymore...I wish someone could help me...

End of the POV

-The next day

Oikawa Went inside the Gate, Everyone Greeted him and He greeted back, He wasn't happy...But infact he is sad.., He doesn't care anymore...

'hey Oikawa, good morning, did something happened to you?'

'ohh me, no lich, I'm fine...'
He said with a sad smile...

'Are you Sure? You're feeling down today? Did something happened? You know you can tell me anything.'
His friend said and frowned

'I'm fine'
He frowned and then they continued walking down the halls.

(Something's off with him and I know the guy who can help him, Iwaizumi-san)

-Hours later-

DING DONG

Volleyball club, you can go now.

Oikawa Immediately went to the Club room to change his Clothes and then after that he went to the gym, He's teammates saw him and then they greeted him.

'Good Morning, Oikawa'
Hanamaki greeted

'Good morning, Hanamaki...'
He greeted sadly and then he frowned.

'Ehh...Oikawa, Did something happened?'
Hanamaki Asked

'No...Nothing happened...'
Oikawa said and then he continued walking.

'You seem down...'
Hanamaki said and then he frowned.

'I'm sorry...'
Oikawa Apologize.

'No no no! Don't apologize! Please tell me, what Happened?!, Please, I'm worried about you, We can't start this practice if our Captain is feeling down.'
Hanamaki said.

'I'm totally fine, Hanamaki so please, Let's start this Practice, Please...'

'Okay...(Something isn't right here...)'

Me: I know...

'Wait, who are you?!'

Me: I'm the Author.

'Ohh..So Author, Could you tell what happened to Oikawa?'