Chapter 5

Iwaizumi woke up early in the morning and prepared himself to talk to Oikawa, he took a bath, Breakfast and went outside.
As he went outside he saw Oikawa's girlfriend so he ignored her and went to their classroom.
Iwaizumi arrived at their classroom and prepared a bit of thing for their classes, minutes later Student went inside and so is the teacher and started the class.
Later on
The class was dismissed because the principal announced that there will be a big Storm coming so all the students rushed to their dorms and the whole campus were closed,
The gates, school doors, classrooms, and other rooms were closed.
The students looked their selves to their dorm and watch the news about the Storm, they were shocked that a huge tornado and a Heavy rain were on their town and even thunder clouds and thunder we're on their town, they were scared so they stayed to their dorm until the storm will end.
-Days later-
The storm still did not stop, the class was suspended the colleagues we're scared going outside.
-Weeks later-
The storm stopped the student was finally free from those scary sound and heavy rain, it was the first time they
Had this kind of Storm they never expected that there will be an incoming storm.
Iwaizumi was in his room, reading and studying, he was happy that there was no class but still he hasn't talked to Oikawa, he missed him, he miss his laugh, whine, and smiles, Iwaizumi miss everything from him, So he tried to contact him and then Oikawa answered.
'H-hello...Who is this?'
Iwaizumi was relieved that Oikawa answered him.
'It's me, Iwaizumi'
Oikawa Sigh and said.
'What is it Iwaizumi?'
Iwaizumi, Not the first time hearing him saying Iwaizumi's full name.
'Just wanted to checked upon you'
Oikawa chuckled up a little.
'Oh... I'm fine what about you and your girlfriend'
Not this Again Oikawa.
'Oh, We are fine, thanks'
Oikawa asked him.
'So why are calling me Iwaizumi'
There you go, Iwaizumi again.
'Just checking up, hahahaha'
Oikawa laughed.
'I'm fine really, You don't have to worry about me'
Iwaizumi couldn't hold back but then he holds back about saying he loves him.
'So...What now iwaizumi?'
There he goes, Iwaizumi again, why didn't he call me iwa-chan, I missed it.
'Nothing, well see you later Oikawa'
Oikawa sighed and said.
'Goodbye Iwa-chan'

||•So sad whyyyy, but don't worry maybe they will be lovey dovey again, so that's it and see you in the next chapter, byeee•||