Chapter 14

They started to get Closer and Closer...
Iwaizumi and His Girlfriend Broke up because She realize She's Lesbian and Had feelings for her Best friend.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi's Life went well they Finished School together and Then They Started to get a job together, Their Life was Good, They went on many trips because that's how their Job is, They went On a One month Vacation on Hawaii, They Bought a New car so they can Travel with it, They even Made new friends while they were on Vacation, They Also went scuba diving, Oikawa saw a lot of Beautiful Fishes, Types of Ocean Plants like Kelp, Sea weed, Red algae, Sea Grass and Many more
There were Beautiful Corals too with Beautiful Color.

After their 1 Month of Vacation They Went back to Work, Oikawa and Iwaizumi Stopped their Trips Because they have a lot of Paper works but after that they finish it and Went back to another trip.

While they were on their trip Oikawa decided to Adopt a little Boy and Iwaizumi Agreed to Because they're getting Bored when it's only them.
They adopt 2 Boys named Hinata And Kageyama, They were 10 years old, Hinata was Really Energetic and Kageyama Wasn't but still they adopted them and brought them to their Trips.

10 Years Later:

"Hinata, Kageyama We're Home!"
Oikawa yelled.

"Papa!"
Hinata yelled and Hugged Oikawa.

"Welcome Home Paps"
Kageyama Said Happily and Hugged them.

"Aww You two grow up so fast, So how are you guys?"
Iwaizumi asked.

"Actually We're doing Good and..."
Kageyama stopped and Glance at Hinata and Hinata nod.

"We actually had the Job we've been dreaming of."

Iwaizumi Gasped and So Is Oikawa and then They Cried.

"D-dad! Are you okay?!"
Hinata yelled.

"Ah yes..W-were Fine, It's just....Were so proud of you!"
Oikawa Smiled and then he hugged Hinata and Kageyama and then Iwaizumi Joined in too.

"Me and Paps Are so proud of you Honey, We really are."
Iwaizumi Said and then They Hugged for a while.

8 Years Later...

Oikawa Was Diagnosed with Cancer, He was Staying In the Hospital For 1 Month Until...They lost Hope of him, He died... Hinata Was crying so Much that he couldn't Accept it, Kageyama Tried not to cry but he couldn't, The loved they had with their Papa was too strong So Kageyama Hadn't held back and Then He Cried.

Hinata: "Why'd you Leave Us Papa! Why?!, Y-you can't w-we...S-still have Many things to do!...w-why now...W-why..."

Nurse: "Sir Please..."

Hinata: "N-no! I don't want to! Can't you see He's dead! Is there something else you have to do to a dead person! He's dead! We fuckin paid 1 million for his treatment and still he died! We spent...1 Month Working day and night and that's how you treated us!..."

Doc :"Leave Him be...You can go Out now"

Nurse: "But doc the Patient!"

Doc: "He's Dead...Is there something else you Have to do!"

Nurse: "Yes! There's a letter for Them! He said He wanted it to give it to them before he left... There's a letter in his Pocket...Please let me get it for them..."

Hinata: "A...L-letter

Nurse: "Yes dear... There's a letter in his Left pocket..."

Hinata: *Takes Letter in Oikawa's Pocket*

Dear: Hinata, Kageyama and Iwaizumi

Honey if you read this Please Don't cry...okay?

I have something to tell you...I found out that Yesterday was my last day of life...They told Me that my cancer cannot be cure because it's already been stage 4...They spent 24 hours trying to treat me but...They couldn't because It's already stage 4, They apologize and I told them it's okay because I'm Getting, There is this on Nurse who told me That I should Write a letter for you three, She said
Make a letter for your love ones sir...tell them everything about how loved them so much.
So I agreed and Started to make a letter.
Hinata, Kageyama And My dearest Husband... Remember this, I've always loved you, I don't want you three to cry because I died but please let me see you three smile once again...
When I leave this place Please remember this...
Thank you for Everything You all did
For showing love to me and Everything, I just wanted to Feel that again but... it's my time to leave...So please remember that You're not the only one who felt all those things...I also felt it too...Thank you and Goodbye My dearest family...

Love Oikawa

Also I'll talk to God why do I have to die today...and Also The nurse who told me to write a letter is Nurse Yachi...
Please say thank you to her.

Goodbye...

"Goodbye dad...Thank you so much"

Chapter 15 will be the Ending