Chapter 7

It was morning and they had a class.
All the students woke early because of an announcement by their president.
GOOOOOOD MORNING Y'ALL, ITS ME YOUR PRESIDENT WOAH WOAH, TODAY ILL BE ANNOUNCING THAT FOR THE NEXT WEEK MAYBE THERE WILL BE A UPCOMING BALL, SO I REQUEST YOU ALL IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND YOU WILL BE INVITED TO A DANCE WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO DANCE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND FOR SINGLES YOU ARE INVITED TOO AND SO IS MEH I'M SINGLE SO GET YOUR HORSES READY FOR THE NEXT UPCOMING BALL! GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL STUDENT!.
Oikawa and Lilia heard the announcement and they were happy that they get to have very fun, Lilia and Oikawa had been planning for this moment even though they aren't the same in class but every lunch they have been planning all those months.
"OMG! Oikawa-san we got to have fun, it's kinda embarrassing that the two of us have no lovers, hehe"
Lilia said in embarrassment and then Oikawa laughed.
"yeah...but still we've go to have fun, right?!"
Oikawa cheered here up and then Lilia calm down.
"Yeah we still got to have fun"
Oikawa saw a different side of her, it's
Like she had a crush on someone.
"Oi oi oi~ does my Lilia have a crush on someone?~"
Lilia blushed really have and said.
"What..no..I..uhh..hehe.."
She covered her face and blushed.
"You can always tell, I'm gay gurl and your lesbian so we had different sexualities"
Lilia perked up and then smiled.
"Thanks, Oikawa-san, Okay I'll tell you, it's Shira."
Oikawa was shocked, she had a crush on a school president but then Oikawa smiled.
"You should confess to her on the ball when you still got time, she's single"
Lilia smiled but then she blushed.
"T-there...S-she..I-is.."
Oikawa looked at the side and then saw Shira.
Shira's POV:
Where is that girl?, She was beautiful I bet I can win her...heart..what she had a boyfriend but still I got to talk to them.
"Why hello there.., OIKAWA?!"
Oikawa smiled and said
"Hello president"
And then the president said.
"Are you both couples?"
Oikawa answered.
"Nope"
And then the president smiled.
"Well then, I guess I have to steal this girl also Oikawa does it hurt when you think about Iwaizumi?"
Oikawa tears fall down his cheeks.
"Ohh...I'm sorry Oikawa"
The president wiped Oikawa's tears.
"It's okay..., also~ this gurl have a Crush~ on ya"
The president smiled and whispered to Oikawa.
"Since she's lesbian can I have a talk to her?"
Oikawa whispered back.
"Of course, take her and also don't do anything to her, she's New btw"
The president perked up and yelled.
"WHAT?!, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME"
Oikawa just spaced out and goes back.
"Sorry...Also, you can go now even you Lilia, follow her she is not a bad girl, she's funny."
And then Shira holds her hand and runs towards the office and then Oikawa waved as he said goodbye.
End of Shira's POV.
Oikawa finally have a good time to relax, he hasn't been having to relax since Lilia joined him, but then she was taken by the president, he feels normal so he went to their classroom and then he sat and waited for their teacher.

||•Sorry if my language is kinda bad, I'm not good at English but still I'm learning so that's it's everyone and thank you.•||