Chapter 15 The end?

Hinata: "Who is Nurse Yachi?"

Doc: "Pardon?"

Hinata: "Who is she?"

Nurse: "It's actually Me..."

Hinata: "*Gasp* I'm so sorry I yelled at you Nurse Yachi..."

Nurse: "it's fine..."

Hinata: "and Also...Thank you so much for telling my father to make a Letter for us."

Nurse (Yachi): "It's fine....My father also did that Before he died."

Hinata: "Thank you for Sharing your Ideas Nurse Yachi"

Nurse (Yachi): "Your Welcome..."

Weeks Later Oikawa Was buried and Then It took them Months to get over Oikawa's Death.

2 Years Later.
Iwaizumi Also died, He doesn't have any Disease or Anything, He died because he was Getting old...
Hinata and Kageyama Didn't cry because They thought that Iwaizumi and Oikawa can be together again in heaven and also Iwaizumi left A letter.

Dear: Hinata and Kageyama
Sons do.not.cry,  I will speak to God telling him why did I die so soon, I planning on Buying a Dumpling because I Was hungry but I couldn't because I'm fuckin old and can't move.
So that's it, also...I left a recorder, You will have to play it in my funeral...let everyone Hear my voice because I have something to say to them...Okay? Do not break the promise, Okay! Bye!

I love you both!

I swear have could I cry when He told us about his Dumpling words again
But he told me about his Recorder...He told us to play it on his Funeral...And Let everyone hear his voice...I wonder why

The day of the funeral.

Hinata's POV:
Okay I just need to play this and...

Hello Everyone...Is everyone there?
Hello? Knock! Knock! Hell nah...
Kageyama! Hinata! Are you there?!
I think I'm stuck on this Box thing....
Are you there....
Aahhhh...I'm hungry...I wish I have Dumpling...Hey y'all are you there?!
Fuck...Is there a WiFi here?! I have my phone but now WiFi...Hell nah How can I ship Johnlock now?...
Hmm what should I do...
It's so dark in here?!
I'll just go to sleep and dream about Johnlock.