chapter 13

"So Iwaizumi...Uhh, What should we do? Since the Bed is Dirty...should we clean it up?

Oikawa haven't been sleeping in his room ever since they Make out, He doesn't want to sleep in his bed because it's covered with Their cum.

"Since I have nothing else to do,We should Clean it up."

"Yeah we should."

_____________________________________________________________

Oikawa took the bed sheet and then Iwaizumi took the Bed outside.
Oikawa turned the water on and Iwaizumi took the Soap into the Washing room, He sighed for a while and then he sent off outside.

"Oikawa...I don't think the bed will be dry soon...I think it'll take days to Dry this Big Bed."

"I know...but at least we cleaned it, I don't like sleeping on a cummed bed"

"But aren't you Trashykawa?"

"Mean Iwa-chan Mean"

"I miss the Call Iwaizumi..."

"Me too Oikawa but I know you got used called me By my Right name."

"Yeah...I don't like Calling you Iwa-chan anymore...It feels Childish"

"You're still a child Oikawa"

"Huh?"

"My child, People see you as A normal Young adult but for me...I still see you as My child friend, I mean Baby Boyfriend."

"Hahahaha... that's nonsense Iwaizumi... Iwa-chan!"

"Heh, Trashykawa"

"(Both) Hahahahahaha"

After they had their Conversation, They Cleaned the Bed, Oikawa Accidentally Soaked Iwaizumi with A soapy water but Iwaizumi Laughed anyway.

Oikawa Enjoyed Talking and Making Iwaizumi Laughed,He feels like his face is Burning up from Happiness and tears Suddenly strucked onto His cheeks and Iwaizumiand Of course Notice him crying.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Iwaizumi...this is just Tears of joy...Finally, I cried."

"Shh, Come here"

"(Got closer to Iwaizumi)"

"I know you're crying because you're happy that we made thing up, We survive all those Heartbreaking things we did."

"It's J-just...I don't know why did I deserve such A good man."

"It's because Your lucky...I'm lucky that I deserve you because you are unique."

"Is that so?"

"Of course...If I hadn't been lucky, Are we suppose to be in this situation?"

"Of course not Because were lucky to have each other"

"That's right, Now wipe those Tears Up, They aren't Deserve to be in this Situation, They're suppose to go Outside when we're watching a sad movie."

"Hahahahahahahaha, Thanks
Iwa-chan!"

"You're Welcome...Since were done here, Do you wanna take a snack?"

"Sure! Since I'm hungry..."

"Okay! Let's go!"