Chapter 12.1 (Smut)

Warning:
FOR INNOCENT PEOPLE OUT THERE PLEASE DON'T READ THIS PART!!!

I will~

Oikawa said seductively after that Iwaizumi began to took his clothes off and so is Oikawa, Iwaizumi began to lick Oikawa's Nipples and then Oikawa Moaned Softly.

A-ah~

Oikawa moaned and then Iwaizumi got hard so he took Oikawa's Shorts and then he rubbed Oikawa Big man (Cock) ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

A-ah!~, H-hajime!~, Ngnh~...I-im... G-going..t-too..cum!, A-ah!~

Iwaizumi rubbed Oikawa's big man (Cock) faster and after that he cummed.

After Oikawa Cummed he grabbed Iwaizumi onto his hips and held him.

W-what...A-are y-you..Doing Oikawa..

You know~, I'm not a bottom you know~, so just relax~ and let me~ handle it~

Oikawa took Iwaizumi's Boxers and after he put his finger inside him.
Iwaizumi moaned loudly when Oikawa hit his spot

Nhng~,Hm- A-ah!~, P-pull it O-out!~
A-ah!~

I guess I hit your sweet spot~
Let me play with it.~

N-no!~, A-ah!~ A-a-ah!~, ahhh~

There you go that was fun~ even your moan made hard, I guess I have to put it in~, Can I?~

Y-yes!~

Beg for me~

P-please..p-put it..I-in~, O-oikawa~

Call me Daddy~

D-daddy...P-please..P-put it..I-in!~

With Pleasure~

Oikawa stretched Iwaizumi's hold and the he put his Cock inside him.
Iwaizumi moaned loudly and it made oikawa turned on and then after that Oikawa started to thrust inside him and then he hit Iwaizumi's Sweet Spot.

Nhng..I-i.. can't..t-take..I-it..Anymore!~

J-just a l-little bit more, H-hajime..

A-ah!~, Nghn~, Ahhh!~, I-im..G-going to C-cum!

S-so...do...I!~

A-ah!~

They screamed They cummed together after that they took a little bit rest because of exhaustion, Oikawa pulled his Cock inside Iwaizumi and then they took a rest.

I'm so sorry! Please don't blame me from thisssssssssssssss thingsssss my mind did not meeeee I'm sorryyyyyy.(╥﹏╥)