Chapter Fifteen - Suit Up

"This place is stuck in the '60s." said Richie, fiddling with the last few buttons on his stolen jacket. "I'm surprised they don't offer electric shock therapy."

Eddie mumbled something in return as he began to change. It had taken longer for him to find a uniform that fit him given his small stature. He was fairly certain the uniform he found was for female staff, but he didn't mention that to Richie.

"What, Eds?" said Richie, furrowing his eyebrows. "I can't hear you when you're facing away from me. It's a bit late to be modest now, isn't it, Eddie dear?"

Eddie thought for a moment, then turned around. "Guess so, I just forgot for a second. It's going to take some getting used to."

"So we're going to do it again?" asked Richie eagerly.

Eddie blushed. "Maybe. I don't know. Shut up, Richie."

"Aw, Eds, no need to get so red." Richie grinned, pinching his cheek. "I enjoyed having your big, hard-"

"Richie!" exclaimed Eddie, the light pink tinge in his cheeks turning a violent shade of crimson. "You can't just-"

"Why not?" said Richie, eyeing Eddie's body. "No one's around and I, for one, have waited half my life to do what we did last night, so I'm going to talk about it for the next three months."

Eddie smiled. "You're an ass."

"And you, Eddie Spaghetti, look hot as shit in that uniform." said Richie, then paused. "Do you have something you want to say to me, too?"

Eddie teased. "No, nothing. Why?"

"Edward Frank Kaspbrak," said Richie in mock offence. "You have hurt my feelings."

"I keep forgetting you have those." chuckled Eddie, then, "You look good in that uniform, Richie."

"Why, thank you, Eddie-get-out-of-my-headie-and-into-my-beddie."

"I never thought you'd call me anything worse than 'Eddie Spaghetti' but I was wrong." Eddie rolled his eyes. "Are you ready?"

"I'm ready," said Richie, straightening his uniform. "Let's go."