Ten

It took Calliope, Fred, George and Natalie about an hour to convince everyone else that they weren't joking. The twins' reputation didn't help this at all, so the family relied mostly on the contributions of Calliope and Natalie.

But eventually, people took Fred and Calliope's declaration seriously. Bill apparated to Romania whilst Elphias went off to get Remus, Tonks and Sirius. The rest of the Burrow was in a state of utter uproar as Molly had everyone doing about five different jobs, seemingly trying to cram months of preparations into a few hours.

Elphias agreed to be the minister, but this meant that he was unable to give Calliope away. This duty fell to Remus instead.

"I really don't think I'm the best person Calliope," Remus told her when she asked him to give her away, "Perhaps Sirius-"

"Remus, you're my Godfather, you were my Papa's best friend. I don't want anyone else walking me down the aisle," Calliope told him with utter certainty.

Remus smiled and let out a breath, "I would be honoured."

Molly made everyone change into dress robes, completely deaf to all protests that were shot her way.

"Mum it's my wedding if I want to wear jeans I bloody well will!" Fred argued.

"You go and put on some nice dress robes Fred Weasley, not those old shabby ones with the frayed cuffs either, put on the green ones," Molly told him, shooting him a glare that was enough to make a plant wither and die.

Fred walked away with George, grumbling about how even though they had litterally given her no notice she was still controlling the whole day.

"Calliope!" Molly shouted, looking around frantically, "Has anyone seen Calliope?"

"I'm here," said Calliope, who had been standing right beside Molly the entire time.

"Ah, now my dear, you come with me, I have something special for you to wear!" Molly ushered Calliope inside and they set off up the stairs, Molly leading the way and Calliope hurrying after her.

"Really Molly, I'm perfectly happy to wear what I'm in at the moment," Calliope said as they climbed the stairs, "I really don't care what I look like."

"Nonsense," Molly pulled open the door to her bedroom.

Calliope had never been in this room before, but she couldn't help but feel that there was something missing. One bedside table had a glass of water and a half-read book on it, whilst the other was covered in a thin layer of dust and had a half disassembled alarm clock resting on it, a screwdriver lay beside it and several parts were clearly out of place; it didn't look as though it had been touched in months.

"I kept this all these years," Molly pulled a garment bag out of the large wooden wardrobe. She lay it down on the bed and opened it, revealing a white dress.

"Molly I couldn't possibly wear your wedding dress-" Calliope protested.

"You most certainly can," replied Molly, not taking her eyes off the dress.

"But won't Ginny want to-"

"You are as much a part of this family as Ginny or any of my other children are," said Molly, "you are my daughter Calliope and I want you to wear my wedding dress."

Calliope reached down hesitantly and pulled the dress fully out of the garment bag. It had long billowing sleeves, a high neck and a train that was around a meter long, there was no lace. It was simple, but also stunning.

"Of course I can modify it so that it will fit you," Molly said, "you're so tiny it will be quite big for you!"

"It's beautiful," Calliope whispered, running the silken fabric through her hands.

"Well, put it on! Then I can alter it for you!" Molly insisted, before leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.

Calliope ran the fabric through her hands as she began to undress to try on Molly's wedding dress.

********

"You don't need to put flowers up Mum!" Fred complained, "no one cares about flowers."

"I'm not having this place a mess for your wedding Fred!"

"I don't care if it's a mess!" Fred replied.

"Well Fred, I do!"

"Gah!" Fred let out a frustrated cry as he stalked away from the living room which was being transformed by Molly and Fleur into somewhere 'fit for a wedding'-Molly's words.

"At least you didn't give her more time to go crazy," reasoned George, who had followed Fred out of the living room, "I hate to think how she's going to be before Bill and Phlegm's wedding in the summer."

Fred rubbed his temples, "why is getting married so hard? Why is it such a big deal? All I care about is that I love Callie, none of the rest of it matters!"

"Well, just leave Mum to it then, otherwise..." George shuddered, "I hate to think what would happen."

Oh, they're so happy...
The next chapter is the wedding! 
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx