01: Starting from Zero

PLEASE READ!!!
Since I have been getting a lot of comments regarding that my story is similar to Blood Ink and it was "plagiarized"(which it wasn't) I will be rewriting this story. I don't know when it will be out, but when I know I will let you all know. You can read it as it is now, but if the comments have to do related with Blood Ink, please keep it to yourself, until farther notice of the renewed story of "7 Lions and a Lamb".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a new step Y/N, starting from zero.

You enter the shop and the concrete floor is dark like the night without stars and the concrete wall white with pictures of tattoos hanging on the wall.

You don't know why you are scared, you have gotten tattoos before. You have a butterfly in your left wrist, a rose in your right forearm, and a feather behind your right ear.

Maybe you are scared because you want a bigger tattoo and bigger tattoos are in places like thighs, stomach, back, or legs.

No one has seen you half naked other than the maids that your father sent to dress you up for school since you didn't go outside of your room at all.

You wanted a new start, a new life, a new beginning, run from the old life. But you didn't have money and didn't plan what to do because you never thought that your escape plan would work. You look at the man sitting behind the counter. He has piercings in both cheeks, one in his left eyebrow, two in his lips right next to each other. His silver hair glistening against the small rays of sun light that pierced through. He is scrolling in his phone and he looks up at you and gives a welcoming smile showing his cute dimples pierced by the silver piercings.

"Hi." he said as he stood up from his chair. He had a black tank top and long blank jeans with chains.

"H-Hi." you managed to say still scared.

"First time?" he asked and you looked at him confused.

"Pardon?" you said walking close to the counter.

"Is it your first tattoo?" he asks again and you smile shyly and shake your head.

"Uh no, I have three tattoos, it's my first time here but it isn't my first tattoo."

"Ahhh, I see, may I see the other tattoos?" he asked kindly and you nodded slightly and put up your sleeve to your shoulder showing him the rose. You then turn your left arm around and show him your wrist with a blue butterfly and you pull up your hair and show him the feather behind the ear.

"Those are pretty." he said as you slightly noticed black ink in his neck and tattoos covering both of his arms.

"So what are you looking forward to?" he asks.

"Something big, I guess-," you stop to think, "I want something new, something to remember." you said and he walked out of behind the counter and walked towards the wall and you follow him. He looks around and starts taking some pictures down and looks through them as a man barefooted comes running. His red velvet hair bouncing as he runs. His net tank top exposing all the skeletons and tattoos in his abs for the world to see.

"Hey hyung what's up?" the dimple man said, still looking through the tattoos, unbothered by the fretted man. The older man pants, trying to catch his breath as if he had just run a whole mile.

"Why is she here?!" the older man asked and you were confused. Why is he talking about you? You don't even know him.

"She came because she wanted a tattoo and of course to see Taehyung." the dimple man said and you look at him annoyed.