Chapter XI.

Salma sat in front of her computer, she was coding and she spent hours and hours trying to figure it out

          Salma sat in front of her computer, she was coding and she spent hours and hours trying to figure it out. She was hungry, tired and she hated how she was given someone else's work just because they were too lazy to complete it themselves. She was always tossed the hard work but that means that they know she's capable to finish because she never let any of their tasks go unfinished and it was never sloppy either.

Augustus walks in his home office and he sighs because she has been sitting there ever since he left to work, he even came back to her house after work which was eighth to seven then went out to get food which was an hour ago and she still hasn't moved. "Liebling, don't you think you can give yourself a break?" Augustus questioned and Salma sighs as she rubs her face. "No, I just.. I need to finish this for tomorrow." She mumbled and Augustus's hands rub her shoulders and she quickly brushes his hands off. "Auggie." She huffed.

Augustus tilts his head because she needed a break, so he lifts her out of the chair. "Auggie, you-" He puts her over his shoulder and she hits his back. "If you don't put me down, I don't have time for your foolishness!" She yelled angrily as she continued hitting him and her hits didn't harm him not one bit. "You need to eat and get some sleep." He tells her and Salma groans as she struggled to get down, she hits his back. "I need to get it done!" She whined but it was more like a cry out of anger. Augustus's hand smacked her right against her bottom making her jolt a little, she gasped with complete shock but it shut her up so fast. She bites her lip as heat flushed into her cheeks, she didn't know how to feel.

Augustus sits on her couch and she quietly watches him intently. He takes his suit jacket off, he sits it on the end of the armrest of the couch, he undoes some buttons as he runs his hands through his hair as he walks to the kitchen. Salma was practically drooling where she sat but she got herself together. He comes back with some Thai take out. "You eat and I'll sit and watch you eat." Augustus says giving her food to her, she pouts and she looks at him for a second, he eyes her and she eyes him back. "I recall that you're not my Daddy, do you want to be my Daddy?" Salma sassed and Augustus's cheeks become a tinted red as he looks away from her.

Salma shakes her head as she licks her lips. "You have a Daddy kink, you little freak." Salma gasped but she kinda figured that he did.

But Augustus was confused because he hadn't necessarily heard of that. "What's a kink?" Augustus questioned and Salma starts eating. "It's like... a sorta unusual sexual preference. For instance, you like being called Daddy maybe during sex or outside of sex because it turns you on." Salma explained to him and Augustus thought about that. "Oh." Was all he could say. "So what are we gonna do tonight Daddy?" Salma questioned him and Augustus's eyes went wide because he wasn't expecting her to even go with it. Salma's Dad would kill him if he finds out that Salma is calling him Daddy, plus he's a police officer so he might actually hide his body pretty well. "After you eat, I will get you in the bath." He tells her and Salma nodded because she did need to shower.