Chapter XII.

Salma looks around the private jet and she looks at Auggie who was putting their stuff away and she was a bit stuck because she thought he was lying when he said that he had a private jet but she keeps forgetting that he was a billionaire. Salma looks at Augustus because after many weeks of dating, it finally sunk in and she looks at their fly attendant Ryla who was this Columbian woman who reminded Salma of Eva Langoria. "Would you like any wine?" She questioned Salma, the woman shakes her head as she looks around because it was too fancy for her taste, she was a regular middle-class girl who maybe got first-class maybe like once but that was it.

"You like it?" Augustus questioned as he kisses her cheek and she nodded, she was overwhelmed but she thought it was pretty cool.

Augustus gets her to sit down and she got the window seat, she looks over at him. "You ready to meet my Mom and her stupid ass husband?" Salma questioned and Augustus nodded with a smile. "Is he that bad?" Augustus questioned and Salma nodded. "My Mom made me so mad when she brought him home, I was young but I wasn't stupid. He's a very idiotic man and I'm so glad none of the girls are like him." Salma huffed and he puts Salma's seatbelt on, she smiles and she lays her head on his shoulders. "We will be there in about two hours." Augustus says as he pulls out his phone and Salma closes her eyes because she wanted to sleep during the flight because she didn't want to get plane sick.

They take off and Salma held onto his arm because she didn't like flying. Augustus gives her one of his earphones to share with her, she places it in her ear and she looks at him because he was listening to a woman that she had heard of before but couldn't put a finger on it. "It's called Young & Beautiful, I really love this song." Augustus tells her and she smiles as she listens to it with her eyes closed. The plane took off and she felt better because Salma wasn't a fan of flying anywhere.

Two hours later, the two arrived in Maine and they rented a car to drive around for their stay. It was awfully cold this time of the year and it was snowing. It was kinda like New York but a lot colder. Salma drives for what seemed like an hour and they finally arrived in her hometown, Ogunquit, Maine. It was a very beautiful part of Maine, beautiful beaches and the lighthouses and the pretty colorful buildings, art galleries and endless water.

Salma pointed to about every place she has been and also the memory that she had there.

They arrive to a nice house not so far from town, it was a lot bigger than Salma Dad's house but it was a big family to him and he understood why. They get out of the car and the front door opens, a girl who didn't look older than ten or in the range of thirteen comes running out. "Salma!" She exclaimed and Salma squeals as she ran towards the girl, hugging her. Augustus looks at the girl and she had really long, sandy curly hair, she was just as pale as he was but she had a faint tan and her eyes were the bluest he has ever seen in his life. "Look at you, just as gorgeous as ever... oh Auri, I just know all the boys or maybe girls like you." Salma chuckled and the girl scrunched up her face. "Ew, I don't want any boyfriends or girlfriends." Aurelia says while Salma strokes her hair. "Oh good because they're terrible anyway."

Augustus clears her throat and Salma looks over at him. "Speaking of terrible, this is my boyfriend Augustus, Augustus meet Auriela who has asked a lot about you and she happens to be taking German as one of her electives." Salma smiles and Auriela shakes Augustus's hands. "Aurelia, freut mich, dich kennenzulernen. Auriela, pleasure to meet you." He says and Auriela gives him a small grin. "Ebenso. Likewise." She replies and Augustus smiles because he was impressed because a lot of people wouldn't know what he would be saying.

Three more girls come out and he grins as they come running out towards Salma, hugging them together. The girls looked like they all had very different personalities because of the way they dress, looked and one was much taller than the others.