Dani Phantom: Identity Crisis Part 1

So... basically the episode "Identity Crisis" with gender bent characters. Yay
(Of course it will have some differences)
----------------------------------------------

"Tech. Nessa!" I growled in exasperation for what seemed the millionth time.

Fists clenched with green energy, gritted teeth, nostrils flaring, eyes blazing, it had been the norm for Dani Phantom for about three days. In other words, moi. Technessa, the patron ghost of "technology (and all things electronic and beeping) had maintained a relentless barrage on the tech of Amity and she had her gloves full. Or more like over flowing. I fired another ecto-ray, despite knowing full well that it would be useless against Technessa's current bulky suit. Dome shaped head with a simple glowing green robotic face, and a gargantuan body, built for brute strength. It towered over me, despite me already floating in the air about ten feet.

Technessa's cackling rang through the lot behind one of the city's many conspicuous warehouses.

"Wahahahaha!" She laughed in her typical annoying fashion. "Do I have a surprise for you, ghost child!"

I nodded, bored. "Go on," I said patiently, crossing my arms.

Instead of launching into her normal outline of her current evil scheme, the tech ghost frowned in confusion at my calm response. "What? You're not going to yell something like 'you won't get away with  it this time' or at least complain about how often I show up and delay you from attending school?" The giant metal suit's thick arm comically scratched its head wonderingly.

I narrowed my eyes. Honestly? I wanted to let Technessa have it. I was already late for first period, and yelling at the stupid ghost might just make Mrs. Lancer's scolding on attendance a little more bearable.

"Why should I?" I responded challengingly. "It's always the same exact thing, every day!" I threw my hands in the air, my voice rising in volume as annoyance started to overwhelm my cool composure. "You always reveal every part of your 'genius' plan, then you're defeated because we just listen and find out how to undo the plan and find its flaws. It's too easy, and tedious. You are wasting my time!"

Staring down the giant, I was feeling pretty worn out. All the pent up frustration released, in retrospect, I wasn't really prepared for any response, especially an actually intelligent one, from my enemy.

"Well, then I won't!" Declared Technessa after a rare moment of silence. She clapped her big gauntlets together eagerly. "Go ahead, ask me something. Anything!"

I stared at Technessa in disbelief.

Uh....What? Is she being serious right now?

"Ummmm...." I mumbled. "Laurel or Yaney?"

"NONE YA BUSINESS!" Came the response so loud that sent me accelerating straight into the warehouse. The concrete I fell onto after the initial impact was pretty painful too.

Speaking of acceleration...

I was late for second period physics now.

"Let's just get this over with." I groaned, ectoplasm ready at full throttle. But the giant metal suit was now a pile of discarded computer parts. And Technessa was zooming away, with her telltale cackle, her blue lab coat and white hair flowing behind her.