Escape

Clark moved closer to Katherine. He nudged her to get her attention. Katherine rolled on her side and looked at him. Clark tried to move closer to Katherine.
"Stay put pretty boy. We are almost to our stop. Then we can get paid and you can just stay out of our hair."

The van pulled to a stop and the door opened. Clark saw the name on the building. Clark could hardly believe his eyes and there was no way he was letting them get taken inside that building.  Katherine looked to see what he saw and knew what it meant.  Her own powers coming in she knew one she could use to get them free or so she hoped.
"Sedate her. I know her gifts."
Katherine tried to back up to get away from them before they could inject her.
"Lex help me." Katherine got out before she finally passed out. 
"Get them inside. Separate rooms. "
Clark tried to pull away but got hit in the head knocking him out.

Lex looked around when he heard what he thought was Katherine's voice. He picked up his phone and made a couple calls and found that Luthorcorp had just paid for some more test subjects. He hoped that he was wrong but headed to the facility just to check.

Katherine found herself strapped to a table in the center of a room. She pulled on the straps trying to get free.
"Well from all that we've heard your still coming into your powers. Now your boyfriend I'm not sure about him."

Clark came to, he was chained in the center of a large room. Seemed that they hadn't forgotten the meteor rocks.

Katherine heard the door to the cell she was in open and she saw Lex.
"Mr. Luthor."
"Why is she here?"
"Testing as ordered."
"Not by me. Get out now."
Lex walked up to Katherine and unstrapped her from the table.
"You ok?"
"How did you know?"
"I don't know. Are you alone? "
"Yeah, they grabbed me when I was out with Clark."
"The order said you came in with someone else."
"Lex, I woke up in here. I just want to leave."
"You ok to stand?"
"Yeah I should be."
Lex led Katherine down a hallway, she felt her mind out and found the room Clark was in.
"Lex?"
"Yeah?"
"Why does your dad need to experiment on people "
"No idea."
Katherine stood outside one of the rooms. She turned smacked Lex catching him before he fell to the floor. She pushed the door open and moved into the room. Katherine reached out for Clark as she made the chains that held him release.
"Can you walk?"
"I think so. Kat how?"
"Lex. He doesnt know your here and I dont want him to. Please hurry go."  Katherine helped him from the room. She watched Clark leave and then leaned down to help Lex up.
"You alright?"
"I'm fine come on let's get you out of here."

Katherine arrived at the farm some time later. She thanked Lex for his ride and went into the barn while Lex left.
"Clark.!"
"Right here."
"Oh thank god. You're ok?"
"Yes I'm fine. And you?"
"Good thing Lex likes you as a friend. Cause if not lord knows how this could have ended."
"I talked to my folks."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah, you're moving in. And we've been missing for three days.  Dad had to call the sheriff to let him know we had been found."
"Your dad sure he wants me here?"
"Yeah. And so do I. After what happened I have seen what could happen. I won't loose you."
Katherine placed her hand on his face and pulled him close and kissed him.